Information Governance Lead in Livi at London, England, United Kingdom
This listing is about Livi in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Livi is Europe’s largest and leading digital healthcare company backed by top tier investors and partnering with the NHS. Join us in our mission to build better and more accessible healthcare. We use technology to move consultations and healthcare management online and provide a service that gives the patient the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
It is an ambitious goal; we know. But by creating a workplace where our people can grow, we’re positive that we’ll reach it. At Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings of Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider.
For the next stage in our growth, we are looking for an experienced Information Governance Lead to drive the information governance agenda on the local level working closely with our global teams.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Reporting into our Associate Director of Governance, you will:
- Manage and deliver an Information Governance Strategy for Livi UK
- Maintain ISO certification audits
- Carry out Privacy Officer duties
- Work closely with the global DPO, security and IT teams
- Maintain Livi UK asset register
- Lead on managing the UK Livi Data Protection Impact Assessment process
- Assist the Associate Director of Governance and Global Head of Information security team regarding UK information governance needs
- Lead on NHS Digital requirements
- Assist with commercial bids
- Provide data on information governance matters and report accordingly
- Provide additional information governess training when required
- Support a culture of continuous quality improvement and assurance across all Livi services, ensuring that quality and governance is owned by all staff.
You will be responsible for answering first line enquiries and providing advice, guidance and interpretation on matters specifically relating to UK Information Governance.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Previous experience in leading on information governance agenda within healthcare
- Previous experience in managing ISO certifications
- Knowledge and skills in understanding NHS x and NHS Digital requirements for healthcare data compliance
- Excellent report writing skills
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment and on your own
- Able to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information discreetly
- Previous experience in training staff on information governance within healthcare settings
- Well organised – you know how to create checklists, ensure all boxes get ticked and are excited by getting stuck into the details
- Entrepreneurial self-starter – you quickly identify what needs to get done, prioritise and focus on execution
- Knowledge and skills of good governance
- Excellent team player with the ability to be resilient and empathetic
- Demonstrate high personal integrity, not be afraid to roll up your sleeves and dig in wherever needed, even if it is not directly within your work area
It is not essential to have all these skills, but an aptitude and willingness to develop those you don’t know is key.
Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
This is a chance to be part of a truly multi-national scale-up that is changing how healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV or LinkedIn. Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry / Livi job post.
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Livi, we care about each other and the world around us. This includes, but is not limited to; creating a diverse, sustainable, and inclusive workplace for all our staff!
Work where it fits you
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you!
We continue to offer dynamic places to work while investing in tools and technology to empower our employees, wherever they are. In the end, it’s the impact you make that matters, not your working location.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe and North America’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP), Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com