This listing is about Livi in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
As a Risk Manager you would be responsible for the continued design, improvement and ownership of the Global Risk Framework. Enabling the business to make risk-conscious decisions while operating in a fast-growing agile environment.
The role will be part of the growing compliance team with colleagues within information security, data protection, regulatory affairs and general compliance. Being a team of experts we all have our areas of responsibility, but we truly believe in the power of teamwork and prioritise cross-area collaboration whenever possible and meaningful. You will report to the Director of Information Security and Compliance who in turn reports to the CFO.What you’ll be doing
- Manage the global risk management program
- Provide hands-on development of risk models involving market, area and operational risk, assure controls are operating effectively, and provide research and analytical support.
- Operate forums for risk management on executive level as well for markets and functions.
- Continuously establish and monitor the company risk appetite from executive risk owners.
- Write, manage and implement lightweight and easy to understand policies, procedures and programs adapted to our agile and fast growing organisation
- Advocate and communicate the importance of risk management to the KRY/LIVI group, and train personnel on relevant policies and processes.
- Perform internal quality assurance and follow up on implemented policies to make sure they work efficiently
Who you are
- You have several years of experience working in an equivalent risk manager role in a global organization.
- You can demonstrated knowledge and experience in developing and implementing a risk program, methodologies, and tools in large organizations and driving change
- You have a strong sense of ethics and principles but have a pragmatic and in-it-for-the-long-game work attitude where proactive, thorough and a willingness to keep learning are leading words.
- You have a commercial awareness and the ability to understand border business issues.
- You share our belief that it is the essence of standards for risk management that is important. You are eager to find new ways of implementing standards and best practices while balancing the need for speed and patient trust, in a highly regulated environment.
- You have extensive experience working with a diverse set of stakeholders to figure out reasonable ways forward
- You are structured, analytical with mean communication and presentation skills.
It is not essential to have all these skills, but an aptitude and willingness to develop those you don’t know is key. ????
Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Work where it fits you
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you!
We continue to offer dynamic places to work while investing in tools and technology to empower our employees, wherever they are. In the end, it’s the impact you make that matters, not your working location.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
Submissions and Questions
All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry / Livi job post.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org