This job listing is about Oceaneering in Luanda, Luanda, Angola 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world’s premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
- Organising all shipments in line with company requirements.
- Ensuring the integrity of import / export documentation such as Bills of lading, Commercial invoices and AWBs.
- Ensuring all Export compliance licenses are applied for when required.
- Timely preparation of import documentation and authorization for regional customs departments for all air and sea shipments globally.
- Preparing and maintaining a delivery schedule and communicating to all relevant departments.
- Assisting with the re-negotiating of terms of business/service level agreements and performance evaluation and taking corrective action as required.
- Verification of all freight invoices.
- Deliver against departmental KPIs.
- Organising Local Haulage requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities
- Reporting to Logistics Manager.
- Dangerous Goods by Air/Sea.
- A Level standard with a minimum of 5 GCSEs Grade C passes, to include English & Math’s or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years experience of logistics management within an MRP environment.
- Member of CIPS or equivalent logistics qualification.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, And Other Characteristics
- Excellent understanding of efficient materials flow and best practice.
- Extensive experience in dealing with global suppliers.
- Strong track record of negotiating logistics terms.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight schedules
- Strong organisational and administration skills.
This position is considered OFFICE WORK which is characterized as follows.
- Almost exclusively indoors during the day and occasionally at night
- Occasional exposure to airborne dust in the work place
- Work surface is stable (flat)
This position is considered LIGHT work.
- Lift up to 20 pounds
- Climbing, stooping, kneeling, squatting, and reaching
- Lift up to 10 pounds
- Repetitive movements of arms and hands
- Sit with back supported
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Luanda, Luanda, Angola
Application Deadline: N/A