Lorien Jobs as Embedded Software Engineer at Cambridgeshire, England, United Kingdom 2022
This Job Listing is about Lorien in Cambridgeshire, England, United Kingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
Embedded Software Engineer (R&D) – MedTech – Remote (£65k-£75k + 15% bonus, car allowance, healthcare etc.)
Would you like to do something truly meaningful with your abilities? Something that helps people suffering from disease and injuries return to health and mobility?
Well, here is one of those very rare opportunities to do just that by contributing to the development of life saving and life changing medical devices, robotics, implants and intelligent wound care solutions within the Medical Technology industry.
Working fully remotely from anywhere in the UK, this position is paying between £65k and £75 + 15% bonus, and comes with an amazing benefits package including private medical, dental, 9% pension, car allowance, etc, etc, etc…..
Having been around for more than 70 years and employing over 17 000 people around the world, this MedTech company designs and manufactures technology that enables medical professionals perform at their fullest potential, and assists patients return to health and mobility. With an impressive average employee tenure of over 4.8 years and attrition levels less than half of what most companies even strive for, there is no doubt that it is an incredible place to work.
Working through the full lifecycle of product development, you will be a key contributor in the research and development (R&D) of various medical devices and solutions ranging from robotics to implants and devices.
- Early conceptualisation and prototyping of both new technologies and revisions of established products
- Detailed design of software functionality, software and test development through which to verify requirements
- Working with development partners to realise higher-level performance requirements into low-level engineering designs
- Support building a robust documentation package to demonstrate that the products are safe, effective and aligned with the relevant standards, i.e ISO 13485, IEC 62304, ISO 270001
- Developing solutions for battery operated low power microcontrollers with RF capability e.g BLE, 802.15.4
- Sustaining products after they have been launched to react to changes in the market/supply chainegulations
- 15% annual bonus
- Company car allowance – £516 per month (in addition to base package)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Plan
- Healthcare cash back plan
- Pension (9% company contribution)
- 25 days annual leave with the option to buy and sell
- Income protection
- Death in service benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gym membership discounts
- Employee discounts
- Experience working with Embedded Software and Firmware Development
- Ability to test, verify and validate, contributing to the Design Control Process.
- Passion for innovation and drive to do their best work because it positively impacts the lives of others.
- A degree in electronics, software engineering or computer science or equivalent industry experience
- A passion for finding ways to make products and processes more effective
- Keen to develop a broad range of skills across multiple engineering, technical and scientific subject areas
- Experience having worked in highly regulated environments such as automobile, defence or the medical field
- Skilled in C and related technologies
- You must be a resident of the UK and have the right to work.
Interested? Email [email protected] or call me on 0743 594 3549
||Cambridgeshire, England, United Kingdom