Documentation Manager in Maaden Riyadh Region
This job listing is about Maaden in Riyadh Region 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Position Title & Grade: Manager – Documentation
Department & Function: Logistic and Documentation Department
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE:
Responsible and accountable for ensuring the quality and efficiency of sales related documentation processes and the approval of LC & Non LC documents for Ma’aden Aluminium SBU orders with the objectives of timely submission of documents to Banks and as well to customers for clearance of cargo and collections of proceeds in a timely manner within the Ma’aden policies and international trade rules and practice as well as the customer’s requirement, to ensure the prepared documents are acceptable in export’s country and Saudi Arabia customs to achieve customer’s satisfaction.
Manage and ensure that all documents are in order and aligned with importation procedures and requirements for Saudi customs for all orders. Set and identify the new procedures related to documentation of all new Aluminium products in future.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
· University Degree: preferably finance or accounting or B.A.
· Basics in Accounting, very good command in English, Very good Command in MS window Applications (Excel, Access, Power Point etc.,)
· Related to mining, petrochemical or similar industry.
· Manage the overall document management plan and update the current plan to fit with company needs and changes.
· Manage the method of archive the documents, such as customer documents.
· Manage the staff, and ensure supply and maintenance of resources and equipment.
· Excellent in Arabic and English.
· Able to work well with personnel at all levels of skill and authority throughout the company.
· Commitment to quality and pride in work.
· Highly organized and management oriented person.
· Excellent time management, judgment, decision making and problem solving skills.
· Identify gaps and opportunities for new documentation or improvements to current documentation methods.
· Builds good relationships with external and internal parties through direct communication in order to understand business needs and deliver documentation requirements in a timely manner.
10+ year experience. Knowledge of export and import processes; a thorough understanding of international trade & banking practices.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Riyadh Region
Application Deadline: N/A