Mackinnon Bruce International Jobs as Recruitment Consultant 2023 at Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
Website Mackinnon Bruce International
This Job Listing is about Mackinnon Bruce International in Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Mackinnon Bruce is an International Recruitment Firm focusing on mid-senior level roles across 4 divisions. We are headquartered in Leeds City Centre and have offices in Spinningfields, Manchester and Keizersgracht, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Due to the continued growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, driven and ambitious individuals to join our rapidly growing company as an Associate Search Consultant with a designed fast track career development programme to promote you to senior positions within our business.
- Uncapped Commission
- A tailored 3-month training programme
- Dedicated L&D team to support and grow your career
- Monthly/Quarterly Incentives – including cash incentives, luxury retail vouchers, iPads, iPhones,and extra holiday days
- Millionaires Club
- Wellbeing Lunch Hour
- Access to Perkbox Benefits
- Paid Charity Work
- Career Development
- Early Finish Friday
- Confidential Counselling
- Birthday Off
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Regular team socials
What Our Employees Say About Us:
“I joined MBI as I was looking for a job where I could achieve my financial goals but also work in a fun environment with likeminded people. Mackinnon Bruce provided this for me and presented a clear path for personal progression. I have been given the flexibility by management to decide what market segment would suit me best and I believe this has a direct correlation with my success and enjoyment in the job.” – Recruitment Consultant – Joined 2020
“Since joining Mackinnon Bruce International, I have been involved in delivering a high number of targeted searches for my clients, across the industry of Logistics and Chemical Distribution. I have the pleasure of working alongside Senior Executives for market leading organisations on a day-to-day basis, and Mackinnon Bruce International has enabled me to build a strong international network that I would not gain exposure to in an alternative job. I have plans to travel to the United States post Covid-19, to meet with a repeat client to discuss partnering on recruitment plans over the next 18 months.” – Recruitment Consultant – Joined 2021
As a Recruitment Consultant, we will train you to become an industry leading recruitment partner. This role is oriented towards sales and business development- you will be responsible for running your own desk and developing client relationships within your respective market. Alongside your line manager, you will receive support from our dedicated L&D team who will focus on your onboarding, training, wellbeing as well as your ongoing development within the business. You will work with the team to create personal progression plans to help you succeed to the best of your ability.
A Typical Day
- Generating new leads with new clients.
- Building key relationships within your market and identifying contacts within the industry.
- Becoming an industry expert within your market.
- Developing your brand across our platforms.
- Developing business through candidate and company led methodologies.
- Interviewing candidates and taking client meetings.
- We are looking for highly motivated, ambitious, and entrepreneurial individuals to join us in Leeds to play a pivotal role in the next step in our journey as a team.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills – ability to speak with candidates and clients confidentially.
- You love to work autonomously and want to build your own business.
- You love to win! You enjoy working in a results-orientated environment.
- You love working as a team – at MBI we are one big family and support one another to do well.
- You love to take ownership of your learning and developing your career.
- Resilient, confident, and humble.
- A genuine interest and enthusiasm for the mentioned markets above.
- A genuine passion to start a career in recruitment.