Maintenance Officer in Sahara Group Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria
Website Sahara Group
This job listing is about Sahara Group in Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
– Understand the design drawings and specifications and site requirements in relation to MEP/R systems (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing / Refrigeration) and components
– Ensure that Mechanical &/or Electrical works are undertaken in accordance with the approved procedures/specifications and that construction is made in accordance with the approved construction drawings.
– Documentation of project activities and monitor/tabulate all Mechanical &/or Electrical works.
– Preparation of accomplishment report/progress report development affecting progress of works such as change orders, field meetings action taken, and verification of details.
– Provide assistance in planning, coordinating and participate in the conceptual development of a construction project and review its organization, scheduling and implementation.
– Supervise subcontractors work activities.
– Mechanical &/or Electrical equipment‐processes and testing procedures.
– Quality assurance procedures and project QC submissions.
– Review and follow all safety requirements
– Co‐ordinate with consultants, sub‐contractors, vendors, construction team
– Experience of liaising with local regulations and authorities
– Bachelor’s Degree in M ech anical or Electrical Engineering.
– Minimum experience of 3 years with at least 2 years of site experience.
– Good knowledge of multi ple ME works: generators, Panels, Pumps, Plumbing, Power Systems, AC Systems, Lifts.
– Good knowledge of Project Management
– Must have good interpersonal skills
– Must have high regard for safety procedures
– Ability to establish priorities and manage workload
Company: Sahara Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria
Application Deadline: N/A