Managing Director in PER International Vantaa, Uusimaa, Finland
Website PER International
This job listing is about PER International in Vantaa, Uusimaa, Finland 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
MANAGING DIRECTOR – HELSINKI, FINLAND
A designer and producer of high-quality electronic power supplies and systems for critical equipment whether in normal or harsh environment. The company focuses on delivering demanding power systems and supplies for a wide range of challenging industry applications including industrial automation, advanced lighting systems, military electronics, transport systems, material handling equipment, telecom systems and electricity storage systems.
Our client who is an electronic manufacturing company, is now focusing on a profitable growth phase, which would be an exciting opportunity for someone who is experienced in managing a small team, and is ready to step up into a general management role.
Key Responsibilities And Activities Include
- Accountable for developing and driving the strategy and growth of this established business to reach its full potential
- Delivering sales and profit through digital development, building sales capability, empowering, and enabling an engaged workforce and adapting ways of working to effectively respond to changing market conditions
- Own and develop key customer and wider business relationships to enable the greater company to meet its business objectives
- Finding and developing new opportunities for the business
- Responsible for the Strategy Performance and Operations, Market Focus and Brand Management, Customer Service and Customer Engagement, Product Range, Pricing and Margin Profit and Financing Health and Safety
Experience Requirements Include
- Must have background in sales and business development internationally ie. Europe.
- Relevant experience in a Senior Management or Director level role.
- Has General Management background and experience from electronics industry or as a customer of electronic products.
- Must be able to speak Finnish and English. Know how to speak German is a plus.
- Must understand Profit and Loss, able to manage company’s financial budgets.
- Must have a man management of minimum 10-15 people.
- Has experience of €3-5Million turnover minimum.
- Understands lack of hierarchy consensus management Scandinavian style.
- Has experience in design-in sales and distribution.
- Requires good leadership skills, to both motivate and push the team, set clear targets and follow-up and support, so an active leader.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to a broad spectrum of individuals.
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to plan and prioritise the work of self and others.
We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this vacancy to our client ASAP, for more information contact Jennielyn Victoria at PER Recruitment or send your CV to [email protected] cc: [email protected]
Company: PER International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vantaa, Uusimaa, Finland
Application Deadline: N/A