Website Manpower UK
This listing is about Manpower UK in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Stores Person – Warrington
I am currently recruiting for a Stores Person for my client in the Warrington area, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a world leading recycling business that offers a fantastic working environment and is consistently growing year on year.
The role offers a salary of £23.000pa
Role and Responsibilities
The Stores function is a key function within the site, it is pivotal role to ensure there is uninterrupted Store’s service to support the manufacturing divisions. The role will enable the safekeeping and stocking of materials, their receipts, issues, and accounting with the objective of efficiently and economically providing the right material at the right time in the right condition.
Inventory management, receipt and issue of goods, perpetual inventory checks, identification of stock shortages to the buying team and ensuring compliance with all company procedures, policies, and standards. There needs to be a keen focus on storage and coordination with the MRO Coordinator and Reliability Team to ensure engineering/production spares and consumables receive the correct care. The jobholder.
It is critical that you are a proactive person, ensuring best use of systems and resources available to maintain the security of the stores, optimum service levels to internal customers while driving continuous improvement through the site.
Skills and Knowledge
- EHS commitment
- A self-motivated individual who works well alone and as a part of a team
- Must be methodical, well organised and focused with good interpersonal skills
- Computer literate (competent in the use of MS office, excel, database packages)
- A good working knowledge of SAP (experience in SAP implementation would be advantageous)
- A minimum 3-year background in stock buying of MRO products
- In possession of a full UK driving license and FLT license
- Good working knowledge or qualification in 5S and continuous improvement
- A background within either engineering (mechanical or electrical) such as a technician role, or within procurement, such as an indirect buyer or
- Good standard of Math’s and English, GSCE grade C and above
- Previous Warehouse experience
- Experience in inventory management control
Company: Manpower UK
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org