This job listing is about Britam in Kigali, Kigali, Rwanda 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Implement the marketing strategy in the Business Unit.
- Coordinate and monitor the development and implementation of marketing plans for Britam Insurance Company (Rwanda) Limited;
- Coordinate Business marketing activities;
- Coordinate the consistency of company branding guidelines in the Business Unit;
- Monitor trends and opportunities in existing and potential markets and make recommendations;
- Ensure content being uploaded and published on all digital platforms, meets the brand consistency guidelines;
- Coordinate with BU managers to ensure positive coverage of the company on mainstreaming and social media;
- Liaise with Advertising Agencies on creative executions for timely and usable submissions;
- Develop promotion materials to assist BU in marketing activities
- Design and implement marketing campaigns for BU products;
- Conduct a deep analysis on loss accounts and provide recommendationson how to improve retention;
- Participate in the identification for BU research needs, the research itself and implementation;
- Monitoring of competitor activity on digital, print, electronic platforms and advise the business;
- Oversee signage and branding of all branches;
- Arrange in media booking and monitoring for BU advertising needs;
- Participate in the development of new product in liaison with the BU product development committee;
- Support sales and business development team to grow revenue;
- Drive Customer care activities to support internal and external clients to ensure n improved service delivery;
- Manage marketing budget relating to BU’s delegation by marketing Manager;
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
Key Performance Measures
- Brand visibility;
- Brand loyalty;
- Top of mind brand awareness;
- Brand internalization successfully implemented
- Well-maintained company image
- Working within budget.
- Accountable to the CEO
- Work with all departments within Britam Rwanda
- Britam customers
- Branding companies
- Service providers.
Knowledge, Experience And Qualifications Required And Essential Competencies
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- 4 – 6 years working experience in marketing related field;
- Experience in marketing, corporate affairs industry will be an added advantage competencies;
- Communication: Understands clearly situations and communicates his/her message with clarity to a relevant audience. Listens attentively to others with an open mind and provides feedback. Uses proper channels of communication.
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations: Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction; exhibits high standards for quality and quantity; monitors and maintains own quality and productivity; works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way; consistently achieves projects goals.
- Relating and Networking: Easily establishes, as well as assists others in building good relationships with customers and staff across all departments, inside and outside of the organization; relates well to people at all levels; facilitates the resolutions of conflict and manages disagreements with tact and diplomacy.
- Learning and Researching: Rapidly learns new tasks and commits information to memory quickly; demonstrates an immediate understanding of newly presented information; gathers comprehensive information to support decision making at management level; learns from successes and failures and seeks colleague and customer feedback.
- Problem Solving: Analyses situations, Identifies challenges and provides appropriate solutions. Demonstrates ability to hand over unsolved problems and proposes likely solutions to next level.
- Creativity and innovation: Proposes new ideas, different options or persuades colleagues to solve problems or meet client needs. Uses creative techniques and skills to design and develop options to improve how the BU works, has ability to adapt and use alternative techniques to achieve company’s goals.
- Project Management: Identifies initiates and develops appropriate project proposals, programmes and portfolios. Develops and implements effective strategies and ensures Project sustainability. Monitors and reports on the implementation of Project deliverables.
International Insurance Business
Number of Openings
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kigali, Kigali, Rwanda
Application Deadline: N/A