Website Papaya Global
This job listing is about Papaya Global in Herzliya, Tel Aviv District, Israel 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Papaya Global is looking for an entry-level marketing Associate for a position working across 2 teams in the marketing department. The role involves working 3 days per week to develop and grow the company affiliate program, and 2 days per week assisting the Account Based Marketing (ABM) team.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to acquire B2B online marketing knowledge in a leading Israel scale-up company. You will have the opportunity to learn and acquire knowledge across 2 key lead generation channels.
- Recruiting new affiliates: including building target lists of potential partners, hunting down contact information, crafting high performing outreach email sequences, following up on high-potential affiliates, managing an outsourced virtual assistant
- Account management: managing existing affiliates, ensuring maximum revenues from every partner, assisting affiliates with any issues or requirements they have
- Reporting; determining the return on investment across the program and from specific affiliates
- Platform management: onboarding new affiliates on our affiliate platform (Partnerstack), managing any integrations issues between Partnerstack and our tech stack, checking for duplicate leads.
Account Base Marketing:
- Data Enrichment: making sure all the data we are collecting is valid. Be responsible to data accuracy and data cleansing processes.
- Understand in depth the ABM activity, QAing, and monitoring the ABM processes.
- Reviewing our target account list, making sure all the accounts fit our ideal customer profile (ICP) criteria.
- Mother tongue level English: this is not a content writing position, but you will be expected to write at least medium length emails of grammatically correct English (this will be tested)
- Microsoft Office skills: proficiency across Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Self-initiative and personal drive; whilst guidance will be given, you will be expected to learn on the job, research and implement initiatives
- Push and sales ‘chutzpah’: willing to ‘knock’ several times on virtual doors, perseverance and enjoy hunting for the right contact
- First degree (in any subject) from a good university/college
- An energetic, goal-oriented self-starter who is self-organized, adaptable, inquisitive, and eager to work in a fast-paced environment.
Company: Papaya Global
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Herzliya, Tel Aviv District, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A