Website EPAM Systems
This job listing is about EPAM Systems in Gdańsk, Pomorskie, Poland 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
We are looking for Marketing Cloud Developer (Salesforce) to join our team in Poland. We are supporting Employment Contract or B2B, depending on your preferences.
One of the fastest-growing global company, with a reputation for industry innovation and delivering success, is looking for highly skilled professionals to join the team of over 300 Salesforce specialists.
We have been specializing in delivering Salesforce solutions to the most recognizable brands from all over the world. We have offices in 7 location and customers on each continent.
We pride ourselves not only on prestige customers and attractive projects but also on the talent of its people. By working with us you have a chance to be a part of a highly experienced and talented team.
- Align the marketing cloud design with the intended marketing business functions and capabilities
- Contribute to successful design and delivery of Salesforce implementations and clients in the EMEA and US geography
- Help clients to optimize Marketing automation, enabled by the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Specify, Design, Develop, Test and Deploy enterprise solutions using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Extensive experience in Marketing Cloud or Marketing automation tools
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications
- Salesforce CRM / Sales and Service Cloud experience
- Familiar with relational databases and strong knowledge of SQL language
- Experience in customer facing roles
- Experience with email and / or marketing automation software and integration with databases
- Strong communication skills
- Very good written and spoken English.
Team & working conditions:
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering community of industry’s professionals
- Flexible schedule and opportunity to work remotely
- Relocation within our offices
- Corporate and social events
- Benefits package (health insurance, multisport, shopping vouchers).
- Employment Contract or B2B
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Participation in the Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Referral bonuses.
- Innovative solutions delivery and engineering excellence
- Outstanding career roadmap
- Leadership development, career advising, soft skills and well-being programs
- Certification (GCP, Azure, AWS)
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, Get Abstract, O’Reilly, Cloud Guru
- Language classes on English and Polish for foreigners.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Company: EPAM Systems
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gdańsk, Pomorskie, Poland
Application Deadline: N/A