This job listing is about IKEA in Kawasan Sekitar Johor Bahru 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Our vision “To create a better everyday life for the many people” is the reason why IKEA and our centres exists and why people choose and love to come to us. It is the driving force behind our success.
We believe home is the most important place in the world and by becoming “The leader in life at home” we will secure a strong brand position for IKEA and stimulate home furnishing interest on our markets. We want to be the “Preferred shopping centre destination” for retailers and business partners. For a successful future we must secure “Growth with long term profitability” and we will do this by a consistent focus within our four strategic cornerstones of Growth, People, Sustainability and Costs.
Acting like a market leader in all our decision making and securing a “Market Leadership Mentality” in our organisation will drive us to reaching our vision.
Campaigns & Activities
- Organize, coordinate and execute advertising / communication campaigns (social media, BTL, etc.), exhibitions and promotional events.
- Maintain relationships with service providers, vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in events activities.
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Monitoring the progression of the project and coordinate the tasks to ensure that the campaign / activations is delivered on time.
- Coordinate and execute on-ground tasks to ensure that the deadline is met.
- Preparing campaign brief and to ensure that the campaign is spent within the budget.
- Track campaign and activities execution timeline and expenses with post-campaign report.
- Identify and build business relationships with strategic partners for joint campaigns and promotions.
- Collaborate with the surrounding community to drive support and participation for community-focused events in mall.
- Assist in the administrative and corporate records of the department.
- Prepare and manage internal communication among co-workers and tenants.
- Responsible for procurement related to campaigns, activities and capex items.
Diploma / Degree in Marketing, Event Management, Mass Communications, Public Relations or equivalent.
Min 1 year of working experience.
Proactive, Independent, team player, organized, ability to work under pressure and to meet deadline in multi-tasking environment.
Strong organizational and time-management abilities – able to multi task and meet deadline.
Creative, resourceful and commercial awareness.
Proficient with MS Words, Excel, PowerPoint & other office applications.
Please apply by 11-December-2022.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kawasan Sekitar Johor Bahru
Application Deadline: N/A