This job listing is about Nexagate in Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
We’re a fast growing Cyber Security Consulting & Services firm and we’re looking for a highly motivated individual willing to embrace the opportunity to drive the change towards launching new innovative programs that build cybersecurity knowledge and skills for among professional and students.
This role is Marketing Manager for Nexagate Cybersecurity Academy – which aims to provide world-class training, certification, digital learning, and education products on general cybersecurity and our technology that help address the world’s greatest security challenges.
We’re offering competitive salary, a friendly work environment and flexible hours – as well as a chance to be part of something new and exciting!
- Sourcing, developing, and establishing Academy partnerships with secondary and postsecondary academic institutions seeking to incorporate cybersecurity into their diploma, certificate, bachelors and/or masters degree programs
- Crafting the strategy to both broaden and deepen our reach and branding into the cybersecurity education space
- Aligning closely with Nexagate sales teams to socialize the program and ensure the Academy program is known by customers, partners, employees alike
- Overseeing all processes (i.e. onboarding, instructor readiness, support etc) and documentation (i.e. Program Guide, Agreements etc) are documented and kept up to date
- Provide weekly and quarterly reporting on KPIs
- Increasing program visibility both internally and externally and marketing a driving growth in the program
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with senior management, technical teams,and key client stake holders
Desired Qualifications and Personal Skills:
- Preferably minimum of two years experience in leading Talent Development/Training/Academic programs
- Experience in Cybersecurity field will be advantageous
- Ability to communicate in English effectively both verbally and in writing
- Excellent written and presentation skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Application Deadline: N/A