Relationship Manager- NEOPAY in Mashreq Bank دبي, الإمارات العربية المتحدة
Website Mashreq Bank
This job listing is about Mashreq Bank in دبي, الإمارات العربية المتحدة 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
- To plan, manage and grow the entire acquiring business in the assigned territory and business segment.
- Responsible for the entire revenue, volume, number of merchants and terminals in the assigned area.
- Manage and direct sales and support teams to achieve targeted volumes as well as service levels.
- Manage and grow relationship with owners / finance directors of the large companies to get business for the bank.
- Work proactively with technology and merchants to meet changing customer needs and requirements.
- Drive profitable growth of existing merchant relationships: more % share, % more terminals.
- Recruit aggressively new merchants to grow market share of volume and terminals.
- Target and acquire key accounts of competing banks through product offer, pricing, relationship and service.
- Defend existing merchant relationship from predatory competitors through superior service, relationship building and regular interaction.
- Provide leadership to sales and support team through strong MIS / tracking as well as relationship building.
- Work closely and proactively with issuing and identify opportunities to enhance value for the Mashreqbank card holders in a unique manner.
- Support loyalty programs and joint promotion leveraging merchant relationship.
- Ensure quality service / training of merchant staff on acceptance and fraud management.
- Actively manage cross sell of corporate and account packages to merchant relationships.
- Develop and review processes with the card centre to respond to customer needs and more specifically optimize processes to improve service and reduce costs.
- Research, plan and enhance new POS software and hardware.
- Represent the Bank in meeting with Visa and Mastercard, Diners and AMEX in rolling out promotions, campaigns, new initiatives, etc.
- Ensure training and product knowledge enhancement of the team members to ensure service level, growth and development.
- Sound sales / POS technology experience, leadership skills and knowledge of the market and key clients is essential.
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: دبي, الإمارات العربية المتحدة
Application Deadline: N/A