Website FBi Buildings Inc
This job listing is about FBi Buildings Inc in Bourbonnais, IL 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
To develop bill of materials for projects, to provide assistance to estimating and drafting. To help develop and maintain standard details and bill of materials. To assist the project manager in the coordinating of materials and clarifying plans and take-off to crews.
- Write parts lists, steel orders, truss orders, special order requests and requests for other materials as required to construct FBi Buildings WFS Buildings.
- Work closely with post frame designers to help insure building constructability and print clarity.
- Work closely with Purchasing to coordinate the purchase and delivery of special orders.
- Review backorder reports to determine the reason for shortages or surpluses, if time allows.
- Work closely with crew foremen to coordinate use of materials and answer questions about the drawings.
- Provide MTO assistance to Sales, Drafting, Estimating and Operations as required.
- Become familiar with UBC and BOCA codes to assist the design engineer in code review.
- Whatever it takes to get the job done. “It’s not my job!” is not in my vocabulary.
Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering or Building Construction, or 3-4 years experience in construction of post frame buildings, with college level math skills to include trigonometry and statistics. Must have experience with “Windows” based computer software. Must be a quick learner and a problem solver. Must be able to make a good first impression either over the phone or in person.
Company: FBi Buildings Inc
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bourbonnais, IL
Application Deadline: N/A