Website McCarthy Recruitment
This listing is about McCarthy Recruitment in Chester, England, United Kingdom
About the job
We are looking for an enthusiastic, trustworthy, and highly organised individual with a can-do attitude who isn’t afraid of a challenge and thrives within a lively, fast-paced environment. Our client’s Senior Management team are passionate and dedicated individuals who continue to drive the business through growth and are therefore looking for a strong and capable Personal Assistant who can bring structure, organisation, and direction to their day-to-day roles. You will need to be able to manage your own workload, as well as having the ability and the initiative to alleviate the Senior Management Team of tasks where you feel appropriate. Your enthusiastic and energetic approach coupled with your ability to prioritise at pace will ensure your success.
Being organised and accurate in everything you do is a given and your level of attention to detail will be second to none. You will be a confident and strong communicator and have the capability to work as part of a team or on your own.
- PA or Office Manager experience within a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to provide structure, organisation and direction to the Senior Management Team.
- An energetic and positive personality with the ability to challenge and think pro-actively.
- Energetic, passionate, and a keenness to improve systems and efficiencies.
- Strong organisational skills with a high level of attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work at a fast pace and remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent written and oral communicational skills.
- The ability to think pro-actively and make decisions on your own initiative.
- Excellent time management and efficiency skills with the ability to not only manage your own diary but the Managers’ diary as well.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- A focused attitude towards workload, with the ability to prioritise and deliver under pressure.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- A passion to deliver against deadlines.
- Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Basic knowledge of finance/bookkeeping
- Understanding of HR administration
- Commercial awareness and experience in a sales environment is advantageous but not essential
THE ROLE AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complex diary management and schedule coordination for the MD and Senior Management in the business
- The ability and initiative to alleviate the Senior Management Team of specific tasks where you feel appropriate.
- Plan, coordinate and manage meetings including booking meeting rooms, minute taking, providing refreshments, video conference set up and agenda preparation
- Researching, sourcing and general preparation for any events or meeting
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with a multitude of customers and clients
- Regular handling of confidential and sensitive information with the upmost discretion
- Proactively identifying opportunities to improve current processes and increase efficiency and effectiveness within the team
- Acting as a first point of contact, dealing with correspondence and phone calls. Liaising with both external companies and internal staff members on behalf of the Management Team
- Receive, screen, prioritise and redirect incoming mail and calls ensuring enquiries and routine issues are forwarded appropriately
- Marketing, website management and social media posting, liaison with suppliers
- Facilities and office management
- Supplier management and overseeing cost control, expenses etc.
- Support bookkeeping and chase debtors as required
- Recruitment & Onboarding of new starters
- HR admin
- Holiday management
- Customer Service and first line support
- Hotel bookings and negotiation of costs
- Any other ad-hoc duties as and when required
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Nantwich, Crewe, Liverpool, Warrington, Deeside, Wrexham, Runcorn, Widnes, Manchester, Wigan
KEYWORDS: Personal Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Administration, Office Assistant, Office Manager, Executive Assistant, Clerk, Office Administrator
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award-winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at:
Company: McCarthy Recruitment
Job Location: Chester, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org