Website McCarthy Recruitment
This listing is about McCarthy Recruitment in Chester, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Are you experienced planning officer with waste experience?
A fantastic opportunity has become available with a growing family-owned business. Are you feeling in restricted in local authority or currently frustrated with the jobs your consultancy is taking on?
Local authority or private sector will be considered for this role. This role is varied, diverse, fast paced but with a great culture at the heart of everything they do… it’s fun!!. Our client has been offering consultancy services to all sectors of the waste management industry for over 20 years. With a client base of over 500 waste and industrial companies the challenges never stop! This role has real scope for growth and the successful candidate had the opportunity to progress rapidly within the business.
- Negotiating, obtaining, administration and management of environmental planning permission to ensure clients are operating legitimately
- Ensure statutory requirements for applications are met (including the provision of documents in line with EA’s guidance)
- Liaising with regulatory authorities and have an up to date understand of relevant regulatory regimes
- Preparation of planning applications
- Chairing meetings with senior stake holders
- Experience in delivering planning applications, PPC, planning statements and writing environmental statements
- Waste and Minerals experience
- Need to be a chartered planner and qualified
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Middlewich, Holmes Chapel, Crewe, Little Budworth, Northwich, Hatford, Tarporley, Delamere, Nantwich
KEY WORDS: waste management, planning, permitting, enviroment, minerals, permits, enviroment consultant, enviroment manager
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Company: McCarthy Recruitment
Job Location: Chester, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com