Mears Group PLC Jobs as Multi Skilled Operative at Harlow,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
Website Mears Group PLC
This Job Listing is about Mears Group PLC in Harlow,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Annual salary: up to £33,000.00
Multi Skilled Operative
Permanent – Full Time – Up to £33,000 per annum, depending on experience – Plus company van & fuel card!
Are you somebody who is open to new opportunities, works to achieve high standards and is customer focused? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for a Multi Skilled Operative to join our repairs and maintenance division!
Who Are We
Riverside Direct are part of a wholly owned subsidiary of the Riverside Group who provide services to 11,500 homes across the South and Central regions of England
Here at Riverside, we are searching for highly motivated and customer focused people to join our team to help benefit the lives of their local community
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for an experienced multi skilled operative to join our rapidly expanding team to work within a busy environment. You will be working on individual jobs to ensure our clients receive high levels of service and satisfaction.
As part of a team, undertaking high standard multi trade repairs and refurbishment activities to Housing properties, delivering excellent customer service, and satisfying all safety, quality, and cost control standards.
What You Need To Have
- Preferably joinery as a core trade with experience in plumbing, tiling, plastering and decorating
- Ideally previous domestic, social housing experience
- A relevant trade qualification or extensive “on the job” experience
- Full driving licence
What’s in for you?
- Competitive basic salary – Up to £33,000 depending on experience
- Company vehicle & fuel card
- PDA & Uniform
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Sharesave – a simple way of saving money direct from your salary for 3 years, in order to buy Mears Group PLC (Mears) shares at a price that is fixed and discounted at the outset.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Mears Fun Day – Our annual Fun Day is organised as a massive thank you from the Executive team for all the hard work! Previous years include Alton Towers, Drayton Manor etc.
- Staff perks with Mears Rewards – discounts of up to 10% on coffee, weekly groceries, holidays, the list is endless.
If you feel you have skills and experience needed, please apply and we will review your application and be in touch to discuss further!
Closing date for applications:21 November 2022