This job listing is about Expro in Luanda, Luanda, Angola 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Who is Expro?
Working for our clients across the entire well life cycle, Expro is a visionary full-cycle energy services expert offering novel, insightful solutions, dependable competency and award-winning safety.
Combining innovative, future-facing technology with high-quality data across well construction, well flow management and production, subsea well access, and well integrity and intervention, we have a reputation for extraordinary performance that keeps our clients operations running smoothly.
Expro Group are currently recruiting for a Mechanic to join the Tubular Running Services team based in Luanda .
Overall Purpose of the Job
To ensure that Expro equipment and machinery is in good working order at all times and is maintained in a safe manner.
Key Activities And Accountabilities
- Maintain codes and programs for computer-controlled machinery, record parts and materials used, and order or requisition new parts and materials as required.
- Examine parts for defects such as breakage and excessive wear, record repairs and maintenance performed.
- Analyse test results, machine error messages and information obtained from operators to diagnose equipment problems.
- Study blueprints and manufacturers’ manuals to determine correct installation and operation of machinery.
- Clean, lubricate and adjust parts, equipment and machinery.
- Disassemble machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs and reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing or repairs.
- Repair, restore and maintain the operating condition of machinery and equipment, replacing broken or malfunctioning components of machinery and equipment.
- Observe and test the operation of machinery and equipment in order to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters and other testing devices.
- Recommend measures to improve procedures, process, performance of equipment, quality of services, and suggest changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase work efficiency.
- Operate newly repaired machinery and equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs.
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for any deviations from standard procedures.
- Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 12 Safety House Rules.
- Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met.
Job Knowledge And Qualifications
- Previous Oil & Gas Field experience or Mechanical/Electrical experience.
- Experience of 3 years in industrial mechanical maintenance.
People are the most important. And every Expro person engineers our future. They are the drivers of our methodologies. Expro people are confident. They can draw out the right answer which attract the right clients.
At Expro, we live by our values, People, Performance, Planet and Partnerships. People are always at the heart of our success. Performance is getting it right first time, every time. We’re committed to reducing our environmental impact and we build relationships with our customers to understand their needs.
The only way to apply for a job at Expro is on our website. For more information around safe recruitment and how we recruit please visit our website at https://www.expro.com/careers/how-we-recruit/safe-recruitment
To apply for this opportunity please click on the ‘Apply’ button.
Find us at the following
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Luanda, Luanda, Angola
Application Deadline: N/A