Mental Health Counselor in Source One Counseling Group Columbus, OH
Website Source One Counseling Group
This job listing is about Source One Counseling Group in Columbus, OH 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
The Mental Health Counselor provides mental health services, both diagnostic and psychotherapeutic, to clients of The Counseling Source.
Reports to: Psychologist, LISW or LPCC
Requirements: Master’s Degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work or related field
All positions are required to start out working at least 3 days per week (part time) and work up to full time/salary status (5 days per week) if desired.
- Gather of client histories through chart review and interviews with the client, facility staff, and the client’s family when appropriate.
- Conduct and report results of standardized cognitive, behavioral, and/or clinical testing as assigned by the supervisor.
- Present client history and initial mental health assessment information to the supervisor prior to his/her evaluation of the client.
- Participate in and/or conduct interdisciplinary team meetings for development of client mental health treatment goals. Assure the client goals are reviewed as per regulations and/or facility policy.
- Implementation of mental health interventions toward meeting client goals. Evaluate client progress toward mental health goals on an ongoing basis.
- Prepare information for and participate in clinical supervision sessions with supervisor.
- Provide consultation to facility staff as needed. Prepare and develop staff training sessions related to mental health and/or psychosocial needs of clients.
- Intervene with client families as appropriate.
- Prepare materials necessary for implementation of mental health goals and interventions.
- Complete all documentation per applicable government regulations and policy of the contracting facility.
- Participate in peer audits of client records as per request of supervisor.
- Participate in appropriate orientation and training opportunities to improve clinical skills and increase knowledge of applicable regulations.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
The Counseling Source, Inc. is a Cincinnati based and therapist owned mental health agency. We are both CARF accredited and certified by the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services. We provide comprehensive, cost effective services to the elderly, disabled individuals, school aged children, their families and the institutions that serve them. All counselors providing therapy are Ph.D., Psy.D., or Masters’ level clinicians and include Psychologists, Licensed Independent Social Workers, Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors, Licensed Social Workers, and Licensed Professional Counselors—with diverse theoretical and practical orientations.
Company: Source One Counseling Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbus, OH
Application Deadline: N/A