This Job Listing is about Michael Page in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
The global team delivers actionable insights and innovative products to our clients, partnering with them to ensure they can leverage our resources to make informed investment decisions.
The overall purpose of role is to act as a Marketing Manager for a number of Equity Research Analysts and Teams in EMEA Equity Research
This company is one of the leading retail banks within the UK. The brand is continuously topping best employee lists and is great for career progression. Based in Canary Wharf.
- Help to facilitate Analyst Marketing
- Assist teams in reaching their marketing goals, via utilising the available tools.
- Establish yourself as the go to person for your sectors with regard to navigating the available marketing data, tools and processes
- Help teams to carve out marketing time by ensuring each sector has a Team calendar and that key dates such as public holidays/company reporting dates/personal holidays are pre populated a minimum of 1Q in advance.
- Ensure all team Marketing trips are planned a minimum of 1Q in advance.
- Utilise the centralised target client lists to secure high quality schedules that are in line with guidelines via liaising with Specialist and regional sales highlighting the teams priority clients.
- Agree who's responsible for booking meetings with individual clients across the team, including taking ownership of booking meetings directly where appropriate.
- Take ownership of arranging Marketing Schedules, monitoring schedules and ensuring meetings are logged appropriately.
- Challenge marketing schedules that are not aligned to the departments strategy, with a view to improving the overall quality of schedules and/or formalising action points.
- Work alongside the relevant teams Research Assistants to ensure travel is booked in a timely manner and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Recognise opportunities for Cross-sector collaboration and assist in arranging.
- Ensure analyst have the full details of their schedules in their diary and/or via email, depending on their preference.
- Ensure incremental trips, beyond department / team guidelines, receive the relevant approval ahead of meetings being secured.
- Escalate and feedback any difficulties in fulfilling schedules (by Analyst, Team and/or Location) through the appropriate channels.
- Work collaboratively to ensure that all team activities are undertaken in accordance with firm guidelines and filtered through the correct channels for consultation and approval.
- Provide direction to the Research Assistants working alongside each of the sectors of responsibility
- Creation of flyers or II's to help assist published product.
- Facilitating any ad hoc client data requests from the team.
- Team player; Help to ensure there is reciprocal cover across the Research Marketing support group during times of absence. Flexibility and willingness to help across sector teams including helping the respective Research Assistants support your teams, when required.
Essential Skills /Basic Qualifications:
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Highly organised
- Complete ownership of tasks
- Proactive & solution orientated
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and effectively during times of increase work flow
- Effective time management skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Flexible and resilient
- Team player
Desirable Skills / Professional Qualifications
- Equity Research experience strongly desirable however will consider alternate backgrounds
- Marketing and / or Roadshow related experience an advantage
- Confidence working with large amounts of data
- Fluent in standard Excel formulas incl Pivot tables preferable
Exciting Marketing Coordinator opportunity within equity research.
Salary is competitive with progression opportunities.
Based in London.