Website Michael Page
This listing is about Michael Page in Sutton, England, United Kingdom
About the job
- Fantastic development opportunities. |Great opportunity to create an impact within the business
About Our Client
My client is a market leading and growing engineering and construction business in Surrey
- To manage and support the procurement team of day to day material requirements as requisitioned by the site teams.
- Negotiate market leading rates for Bulk Materials
- Support / Implement Supply Chain Strategies.
- Identify opportunities to enhance value and reduce cost and effectively implements such opportunities.
- Support the tender bid team by obtaining, analysing and comparing tender returns.
- Maintain the company-based Procurement System.
- Checking and approving of Material Invoices.
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between colleagues/suppliers/visitors/enquires and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions.
The Successful Applicant
- Buyer or Senior Buyer within the construction industry.
- Good knowledge of procuring ground works and construction products.
What’s On Offer
Salary – £40,000 – £45,000 plus company benefits
Contact: Shebin Sajeeve
Quote job ref: JN-112021-4535237
Company: Michael Page
Job Location: Sutton, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com