Michael Page Jobs as Head of Digital Marketing at London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
Website Michael Page
This Job Listing is about Michael Page in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Fantastic opportunity for a Head of Digital Marketing to join one of the worlds largest technology consultancies.
A consultancy who help clients transform their businesses by bringing together the power of talent, data, and technology.
- Work with business unit marketing leads to identify their goals, objectives and areas of focus, aligning these with areas where digital can support and grow those objectives, advancing the digital maturity of each business unit.
- Support and guide the respective marketing teams on customer acquisition, retention and conversion across their digital channels, with your success measured by metrics relating to all three.
- Own the MarTech stack and supplier relationships, including but not limited to the websites, CMS, social media accounts, paid digital advertising, marketing data and content automation platform. Own and develop the website strategy and CMS.
- Become our key advisor on paid and social media campaigns and how best to segment, target and optimise these campaigns to deliver the best ROI. Develop the email marketing strategy across the business units and implement a digital automation plan to deliver personalised content to defined customer segments.
- Champion the latest innovations in digital marketing, acting as a digital ambassador across the company and encouraging a culture of experimentation and test and learn.
- Be prepared to run your own user testing and A/B tests – doing what it takes to get conversion, sales and improve the overall user experience.
- Monitor and report on digital campaign performance via Google Analytics, Marketo, CRM and other systems to test/learn and optimise both on-site and across all media. Report on agreed KPIs to all levels of the business.
Relevant digital marketing qualification combined with minimum of eight years’ experience.
Excellent understanding of B2B digital marketing concepts and best practices.
Excellent communication skills and strong track record of creating compelling and effective integrated campaigns utilising the digital marketing mix.
Proven experience in the management of CMS, CRM and e-mail automation systems.
Solid understanding of sales funnel and the implementation across digital channels. Significant experience managing and developing websites.
Data literate, able to review/assess/make recommendations as a result of analysis with a data and user driven approach to digital marketing.
Strong understanding of Google Analytics, Google Adwords, WordPress and paid social channels including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Knowledge of current data protection legislation and GDPR guidelines.
Ability to research, prepare, justify and present digital marketing proposals to senior management.
Agency management experience (UI/UX, design & build, PPC/SEO, media planning).
Competitive salary and package