Maserati Sales Representative in Modus Group Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia
Website Modus Group
This job listing is about Modus Group in Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Modus Group story began in 1993 in Lithuania. During 29 years, the company has grown to a successful international business currently operating in many European countries. We mainly focus on renewable energy, mobility services, and automotive business.
Today we unify 14 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, Fiat, Maserati, Aston Martin and other world-renowned names of car industry. We are now expanding our business to Estonia.
While growing business and looking for new opportunities, Modus Group follows its strategic guidelines: investing into the future, trusting green and working smart.
As a Maserati Sales Representative you will join our brand new premium cars dealership in Tallinn.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Maintaining showroom and supervising the exposure procedure of cars.
- Assuring one-stop customer service experience.
- Preparing and monitoring contracts and proposals / commercial offers.
- Making cold and warm customer calls and visits.
- Carrying out test drives.
- Managing client events and participating in them.
Do you share the same passion for cars as we do? Then join us on our journey!
To be our perfect fit we expect you to have:
- At least 2 years of work experience in sales, automotive experience is a plus. Premium car segment experience will give extra karma points.
- Positive and can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in Estonian and either English or Russian. Any extra foreign language would be counted as an advantage.
- Good organizational skills, detail and solution orientation, calmness under pressure and strong ethics.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- Competitive pay and a package of additional benefits.
- Various training and development programs – all designed to suit your pace and needs. By the way, a network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries are always hand-reachable.
- Career opportunities within the businesses of Modus Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high.
- And most important – freedom to think outside the box, create and implement your ideas.
- From 2500 € gross, depends on personal results.
Company: Modus Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia
Application Deadline: N/A