VBA and Reporting Analyst in Morgan Stanley Budapest Metropolitan Area
Website Morgan Stanley
This job listing is about Morgan Stanley in Budapest Metropolitan Area 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and Morgan Stanley employees.
– The opportunity to learn about financial markets, derivatives transactions, secured financing, and collateral management
– Development of technical skills used for reporting (Excel, VBA, SQL, Tableau)
– A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in collaborative team working
– Contingent/Leased assignment working onsite at Morgan Stanley
– Contract via 3rd party agency
– Create, maintain and improve business reports and metrics in Excel
– Provide high-level, prompt service to our internal clients
– Co-operate with the team on VBA macro development and maintenance
– Analyze historical trends in data components
– Create Power Point presentations for senior management
– Contribute to the automation of the reports
– At least BSc degree
– Fluent English that you want to use in a professional environment
– A confident command of Excel that you want to further develop with us
– Experience with VBA
– Time management skills to keep deadlines and schedules
-A pro-active, solution-oriented mindset with cooperative attitude
– A strong attention to details
– Willingness to work in a fast-moving, global environment and with a wide network of business users
The Bank Resource Management (“BRM”) Reporting team is responsible for reports on financial metrics and market information that they provide to different business units within BRM. With their reports, they support business decisions of BRM management, Secured Financing, Centralized Counterparty, and Collateral Management.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. Throughout your contingent/leased assignment working onsite at Morgan Stanley, you will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximize collaboration.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are helping to shape the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Please speak to our recruitment team to find out if a flexible working agreement can be supported within this contingent/leased assignment.
Whilst engaged on a contingent assignment onsite at Morgan Stanley you will be provided with a supportive and inclusive environment. Morgan Stanley’s skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences.
Company: Morgan Stanley
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Budapest Metropolitan Area
Application Deadline: N/A