Junior Front End Developer/ Web Editor in NAKDcom Greater Gothenburg Metropolitan Area
This job listing is about NAKDcom in Greater Gothenburg Metropolitan Area 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
NA-KD is created by problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We are a young e-commerce company with a mission to re-inventing women’s fashion and bring trends from across the world that don’t cost the earth. We want to be the fashion fit for the future.
Junior Frontend developer/ Web Editor
We are looking for a Frontend Developer/Web Editor who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. As a Frontend developer/ Web Editor, you will be working closely with our amazing graphic design team. You are passionate about development and design, and constantly want to improve. Your goals are set extremely high and you plan to eventually become the best in your field. You have a genuine interest in technology.
- Develop digital experiences for Desktop, Mobile, and App.
- Be involved in the front-end coding and assets upload in our Content Management System.
- Work closely with graphic designers to translate, develop and implement creative ideas into CSS and JS animations on site.
- Will participate in building and developing the Front Page of our website.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- You will get experience and the best practices of a high-performing e-commerce website
Your Past & Your Skills
- Academic background or equivalent experience of at least one or two years in the field.
- Basic understanding of managing content for different channels, including website (desktop and mobile) and app.
- Basic understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them, testing for different browsers and devices.
- It is a plus having experience on CMS platforms.
- Great team player with good communication skills.
- Flexible and able to handle multiple tasks.
- Attention to details and interest in frontend development.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
Meet Kalpana, one of our Front End Developers at NA-KD
How does a regular day look like working within Front End Development at NA-KD?
What do you like most about working within front end development at NA-KD?
What I like most about working within Front End Development at NA-KD is the great team support and the dedication towards the work.
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Start Date: January or latest February 1
The Dream Team
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greater Gothenburg Metropolitan Area
Application Deadline: N/A