Project Management Officer in Nets Group Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
Website Nets Group
This job listing is about Nets Group in Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Handling billions of transactions annually, Nets is among the top payment processors in Europe. We keep a tight focus on making it even easier and more intuitive for our customers to handle digital payments and related services. This has made us a trusted partner to more than 700,000 merchant outlets, including 140,000 online merchant outlets, more than 260,000 enterprises and over 250 banks across Europe.
Changing the future of payments takes strong personalities
At Nets, you’ll develop in a fast-growing tech company in a high-paced, high-impact market. Working to change the future of payments, it’s not just skills and ambition that gets the job done, it’s the full package that makes the difference. Together, we impact the lives of everyone around us by powering an easier tomorrow for every citizen, bank, business and colleague. The question is, what powers you at work?
Nets is looking for a Project Management Officer for our business unit Merchant Services. Merchant Services is the fastest growing business area in Nets Group and provides payment solutions within Europe. The services include both payment terminals, acquiring and e-commerce and thereby everything that has anything to do with accepting payments.
You’ll be part of the product delivery team in Experience product tower. Experience is part of the Nets Product and Engineering area. Experience enables Nets Merchant Service to give customers the best and most compelling user experience through innovative products and services by relentlessly working on understanding their businesses, goals, needs and challenges.
As a member of the Project Management Office (PMO), you will work together in a team of product- and delivery managers, SAFe release train engineers and programme managers. You will be supporting your colleagues in the delivery of our products, propositions, and solutions.
We’d love you to be solution-oriented while being focused on valuable outcome. In addition to that, you should understand agile ways of working. You will be part of a constantly evolving environment.
- You will be responsible for various PMO responsibilities such as documentation, budget reporting, budget controlling, creating training materials/guides, advocacy, and adherence to standards
- You will actively support our product- and delivery managers by
- the creation of standard artifacts
- preparation of support materials for presentations and meetings including steering committees
- running and follow-up of regular alignment meetings
- creation and maintenance of central repository and documentation
- scheduling alignments and monitoring agreed actions
- You will be responsible of providing financial reports and budget outlines to executives
- Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation will be part of your tasks
- You will proactively identify needed areas of improvement to our ways of working including policies and processes, make proposals for addressing such areas and lead in the execution of the initiative as a project
- You will be leading trainings, rolling out, and monitoring the usage of common project management methods and tools
- Depending on the nature and needs of the project/programme you will lead sub-projects or workstreams
You contribute with skills, motivations and that little personal twist that makes us succeed. Your professional skills and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s also your personality that makes the difference. You’ll feel natural in collaborating with your colleagues in and around product deliver structures (e.g. projects, programs, Agile Release Trains).
- University degree, preferably in Business, (Software) Engineering, Informatics, Economics, or the Sciences
- 3+ years work experience in (IT-) project management in an external client-facing capacity, preferably in a Project Management Office
- You speak business-level English and preferably also either German or Italian
- You are experienced in budget controlling and reporting
- Ability to remain calm in hectic situations
- Capable of overviewing complicated issues/tasks
- Good communicator and presenter, at all levels of the organization
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Experience working with project management software & tools and with software development tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Knowledge and understanding of delivery management methodologies in the context of Agile and SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)
- Ability to travel on-site within the EU
- Authorisation to work in the EU is mandatory
This role is open to be located in Croatia, Germany, or Denmark
Strong consideration will be given to candidates speaking either German or Italian.
- You enjoy working in multi-cultural delivery teams
- You have a desire and drive for continuous improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills tailored to large cross-country organizations especially in remote working environments
- Highly self-motivated, positive, and highly collaborative
- Results-oriented and solution-oriented mentality
Apply now to power your career
Apply with your CV today latest until 18th of December and if you want, you can attach a short video clip. If you’re curious to learn more about the job, you’re welcome to contact our Recruitment Business Partner, Marija Babic at marija.babic @nexigroup.com
You can meet more of our personalities by visiting our careers page:
At Nets, we conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no.
Company: Nets Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
Application Deadline: N/A