Website networx | Recruitment Software & Services
This listing is about networx Recruitment Software Services in Sutton, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Do you want to work for an automotive market leader? Alliance Automotive Group (AAG) are a leading distributor of passenger and commercial vehicle parts to the independent automotive aftermarket. We operate in the UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Poland, and Netherlands.
We are a subsidiary of Genuine Parts Company (GPC), the largest worldwide automotive parts distributor with combine turnover of over 15 billion.
With over 230 locations within the UK and growing, our network supplies light and commercial vehicle parts to over 36,000 independent garages, fast fit centres, and transport operators throughout the UK.
Do you want to be part of a long standing and continuously growing business? Since our establishment in 1989 we have grown to one of Europe’s leading parts suppliers. We are always looking for new opportunities to expand and develop our network with new sites opening across the UK. This is an exciting time to join the AAG family on our journey of continued growth.
Are you a hardworking individual looking to start your career in the automotive world? We offer structured career paths and bespoke training to all our employees. We pride ourselves on promoting a great team ethos and encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels within the AAG family.
We are currently looking for a Warehouse Operative for our team at Davmac in Sutton-in-Ashfield
As a Warehouse Operative you will be responsible for picking and dispatching customer orders, checking off and putting away stock orders.
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to work with a high degree of accuracy
- Happy to work in a warehouse environment
- Committed to delivering excellent customer service
- Previous experience working in a warehouse or distribution center.
- Committed to learn and progress within the branch
- Driving licence is advantageous but not essential
In Return We Will Offer You
- Starting at national minimum wage with the opportunity to progress within branch
- Structured career paths and bespoke training – we like to promote from within!
- A great team environment with ongoing training/development
- An approachable management team – we are always here to help and want to see our staff succeed
- 28 days annual leave (inc bank holidays)
- Pension contribution
- Exclusive discounts and cashback from 1000s of major retailers via the AAG Benefits portal including:
- Money off your weekly shop at major grocers including Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsburys and more
- Dining out at local pubs and restaurants
- Tech (TVs, mobiles phones, household appliances and more)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health and wellbeing discounts- including gym membership
If this sounds like the role for you, we would love to hear from you!
Alliance Automotive Group (AAG) is committed to encouraging equality, diversity, and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination.
As part of any recruitment process, Alliance Automotive Group (AAG) collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The organisation is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Company: networx | Recruitment Software & Services
Job Location: Sutton, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com