Website New Balance
This listing is about New Balance in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
For over a century, New Balance has inspired athletes and communities of all kinds in their pursuit of excellence. We innovate fearlessly, guided by our core values and we are driven by the belief that conventions were meant to be challenged. We seek leaders and pioneers — because there’s no time to wait around for next. At New Balance, We Got Now.
As a senior business analyst within the EMEA IT team you will champion the Value Chain business function through a Microsoft Dynamics F&O implementation and beyond. With extensive experience of managing a D365 F&O environment to deliver solutions to support a best in class supply chain. An understanding of demand/supply planning, purchasing and inventory management is essential. Experience with O9 an advantage.
With technical resources across the globe, strong collaboration and communication with all stakeholders is key to success.
As the business transitions from legacy technology as part of a digital transformation, change management skills are invaluable to ensure adoption and maximise technology within the business.
- Support the Value Chain business function
- Regional IT champion for Value Chain
- Identify system impacts of proposed software changes, upgrades and patches
- Test, configure and implement technical solutions to assigned projects
- Responsible for making recommendations on software or configuration changes
- Provide production support for complex system issues and resolve in a timely manner
- Provide guidance to team members on support issues
- Be aware of industry trends and have a strong understanding of IT ecosystem
- Guides business sponsor/project owner to ensure solutions delivered are effective and solve business needs and requirements
Requirements For Success
- Extensive experience of Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O
- Extensive experience working with enterprise applications and the Software Development Lifecycle
- Experienced in partnering with the business function
- Retail, Manufacturing Industry with Apparel or Footwear focus highly preferred
- Excellent time and project management skills required
- Organizational skills essential
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of ERP transformation projects an advantage
- Team player
Equal Opportunity Employer
New Balance is committed to equality of opportunity for all current and prospective associates regardless of age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership and gender reassignment. We are an equal opportunity employer and support a culture of diversity and inclusion.
If you have not already done so, please let us know if you require any support so we can make the right adjustments and considerations should they be required.
Company: New Balance
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org