Website New Balance
This listing is about New Balance in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
For over a century, New Balance has inspired athletes and communities of all kinds in their pursuit of excellence. We innovate fearlessly, guided by our core values and we are driven by the belief that conventions were meant to be challenged. We seek leaders and pioneers — because there’s no time to wait around for next. At New Balance, We Got Now.
New Balance are offering a 1 year paid Internship to an undergraduate student, currently in in their penultimate year of study, with a desire to follow a career in Operations or Supply Chain. Training and support will be given and you will gain a broad knowledge of Operations and the wider business.
This Placement opportunity will start on Monday 4th July 2022 and will be based in the Head Office (Warrington) full time.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: 28th February 2022
- Produce and issue operational reports to stakeholders across the business
- Assist with operational tasks across the Logistics, Demand Planning, Purchasing and Customer Operations teams
- Enter purchase orders into the internal system in line with business process
- Monitor shared Logistics inboxes and respond to queries
- Responsible for the organisation and distribution of original preference documentation for customs clearance
- Monitoring and ownership of container consolidation requests from origin
- Support with ensuring import documentation is compliant
- Support with communication on tracking incoming purchase orders and the status of customs clearance to plan delivery into the UK/EU warehouses
- Provide administrative support to the Operations function
- Involved in relevant Operations Projects
Requirements For Success
- Studying a degree in a relevant subject, for example, Business, Supply Chain, or similar related course
- Must be able to provide right to work in the UK
- Clear and concise communicator
- Excellent written and spoken English and knowledge of MS Office packages, especially Excel.
- Strong organisation & Time Management skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Self-motivated, ability to work as part of a team or alone
- Strong attention to detail
- Pro-active approach
- Team player
To see more of our internship opportunities, please visit our careers page at https://jobs.newbalance.com/global/en
Equal Opportunity Employer
New Balance is committed to equality of opportunity for all current and prospective associates regardless of age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership and gender reassignment. We are an equal opportunity employer and support a culture of diversity and inclusion.
If you have not already done so, please let us know if you require any support so we can make the right adjustments and considerations should they be required.
Company: New Balance
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A