Website New Balance
This listing is about New Balance in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
For over a century, New Balance has inspired athletes and communities of all kinds in their pursuit of excellence. We innovate fearlessly, guided by our core values and we are driven by the belief that conventions were meant to be challenged. We seek leaders and pioneers — because there’s no time to wait around for next. At New Balance, We Got Now.
An exciting opportunity to be part of the EMEA IT Infrastructure team to support associates across the EMEA region in both corporate and retail environment. This role will provide end-user IT Desktop support, working closely with local teams and our L0/L1 support team in Pune, India. There will be a requirement to travel across the UK at short notice as well as occasional visits to our European sites to provide hands-on support to both corporate and retail environments.
This role would be perfect for someone at the beginning or early stages of their IT career, with a very keen interest in Information Technology. This is a busy, fast paced environment and it will be key for the successful applicant to show strong prioritisation skills and a customer focus.
- Provide IT 1st and 2nd line IT technical support to the EMEA region
- Ensure a high level of customer service and support is provided to all end-users
- Provision & deliver IT equipment, including laptops and mobile phones to new starters
- Lead break fix, including replacement where appropriate, of all user facing hardware
- Partner with senior technical staff to deliver relevant solution to the business
- Provide root cause analysis of faults to assist delivery of continuous improvement
- Proactively manage backlogs of incident and request tickets and escalate where necessary
- Document and share knowledge
- Operate in accordance with New Balance policies, procedures, and processes
- Carry out IT orientation of new starters as part of their induction
- Keep up to date with the latest IT technologies and security awareness
Requirements For Success
- Experience of working in an IT support role within an office environment
- Experience managing Windows and MacOS devices and solving problems with Office 365
- Active Directory management and printer troubleshooting
- Basic networking troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A customer focus and good communication skills at a non-technical level are essential
- Collaborative skills across culture
- Excellent prioritisation skills
- Experience of working in virtual teams an advantage
- Team player
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Flexible working hours between 07:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
Equal Opportunity Employer
New Balance is committed to equality of opportunity for all current and prospective associates regardless of age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership and gender reassignment. We are an equal opportunity employer and support a culture of diversity and inclusion.
If you have not already done so, please let us know if you require any support so we can make the right adjustments and considerations should they be required.
Company: New Balance
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com