Website New Balance
This listing is about New Balance in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
For over a century, New Balance has inspired athletes and communities of all kinds in their pursuit of excellence. We innovate fearlessly, guided by our core values and we are driven by the belief that conventions were meant to be challenged. We seek leaders and pioneers — because there’s no time to wait around for next. At New Balance, We Got Now.
New Balance are looking for an enthusiastic candidate with a passion for the brand to join our European Lifestyle Marketing team for 12 months maternity cover starting in April 2022. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role at the heart of the brand and a key role in driving the continued success of New Balance’s lifestyle business.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a brand at the forefront of sneaker and fashion culture.
- Central point of contact for all European markets on game plan activations and initiatives
- Play central role in communicating updates to markets and driving brand consistency across the region
- Build out detailed presentations in preparation for key internal and external meetings
- Participate in sell-in process, including presenting global plans to regional teams
- Work with the markets and wider EMEA marketing team to help shape European Point of View and strategy
- Consolidate recaps, feedback requests and market reports where applicable
- Work directly with our DTC team in Amsterdam to ensure all brand content meets guidelines and taste levels expected of the brand
- Work closely with key creative partners in identifying and executing regional creative campaigns
- Central point of contact for all information on global and regional collaborations
- Work closely with EMEA merch teams to consistently review and update hard launch dates
- Lead and execute EMEA seeding strategy. Including managing forward orders and housekeeping
- Sample management – be EMEA point of contact for all sample requests for each season as well as coordinating samples for EMEA executed shoots
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in the business across multiple departments
Requirements For Success
- Passionate about sneaker culture / fashion
- Experience in a similar role with a degree in Marketing/Business desirable
- Excellent written and spoken English and knowledge of MS Office packages
- Highly organised and customer focused with a desire to succeed with a thriving brand
- Self-motivated, ability to work as part of a team or alone using initiative where appropriate
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Confident in expressing ideas
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Commercially aware
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven and results orientated
- Team player
Equal Opportunity Employer
New Balance is committed to equality of opportunity for all current and prospective associates regardless of age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership and gender reassignment. We are an equal opportunity employer and support a culture of diversity and inclusion.
If you have not already done so, please let us know if you require any support so we can make the right adjustments and considerations should they be required.
Company: New Balance
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org