Website New Balance
This listing is about New Balance in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
For over a century, New Balance has inspired athletes and communities of all kinds in their pursuit of excellence. We innovate fearlessly, guided by our core values and we are driven by the belief that conventions were meant to be challenged. We seek leaders and pioneers — because there’s no time to wait around for next. At New Balance, We Got Now.
New Balance are offering a 1 year paid Internship to an undergraduate student, currently in penultimate year of study, with a desire to follow a career in IT. This is an exciting opportunity to learn about daily operations of the department and the wider business, experience hands-on access to enterprise grade IT systems and be involved in hardware and software based support across a multitude of vendors and equipment. Have opportunity to visit our Flimby factory in Cumbria and see behind the scenes of its IT operation. Training and support will be given and you will gain a broad knowledge of a global business.
This Placement opportunity will start on Monday 4th July 2022 and will be based in the Head Office (Warrington) full time.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: 28th February 2022
- Provide 1st line support for IT ServiceDesk calls
- Escalate tickets to 2nd and 3rd line technical where appropriate.
- Collaborate with Procurement lead to maintain stock levels of IT equipment
- Assist with procurement, inventory and management of IT stock
- Log calls with third parties and follow up to ensure resolution takes place
- Provide on hands training for associates
- Maintain audio/visual equipment in corporate offices
- Be responsible for disposing of our IT waste in accordance of WEE regulations.
- Be involved in lots of small to large EMEA wide projects.
- Participate in an Agile team.
Requirements For Success
- Studying a degree in a relevant subject, for example, Information Technology or similar
- Must be able to provide the right to work in the UK
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows and Office 365 Suite
- Clear and concise communicator
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong organisation & Time Management skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Self-motivated, ability to work as part of a team or alone
- Strong attention to detail
- Pro-active approach
- Team player
Equal Opportunity Employer
New Balance is committed to equality of opportunity for all current and prospective associates regardless of age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership and gender reassignment. We are an equal opportunity employer and support a culture of diversity and inclusion.
If you have not already done so, please let us know if you require any support so we can make the right adjustments and considerations should they be required.
Company: New Balance
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org