This Job Listing is about Next in NorthYorkshire,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
<!--> Job Description
6.25hrs p/w; Mon 09:00 - 12:15; Fri 17:00 - 20:00.
Rate of pay from £6.89 - £9.50 per hour.
You’ll work as part of the team to offer our customers outstanding service and beautifully presented stock. The store is like ONE big fast paced department - so you could have a varied shift working on the sales floor or the stockroom, but wherever you are, you’ll need a great attitude to succeed. We’ll invest in you and your development, supporting you from day one.
About the Role:
First and foremost the priority in our stores is the safety of our team and our customers. All team members must work safely, according to our guidelines, at all times.
To be a successful Sales Team Member you will:
We’ll offer amazing benefits (see list further below)
- Offer fast and friendly service at all times, helping our customers to find the perfect products
- Share your passion and knowledge about our amazing products
- Work in all areas of the store, including sales floors, stockrooms and processing deliveries
- Take control of your own development
In accordance with Home Office guidance successful candidates will be required to evidence their right to work in the UK before commencement of employment.
This role is not one we would typically consider for sponsorship under the Skilled Worker route due to, for example, the relevant Home Office requirements on skills level, not being met. Candidates are therefore encouraged to consider their own right to work options without Next sponsorship
Our in store recruitment team will review the successfully completed online applications - those that match the job criteria closest will be contacted to arrange a Telephone or Video Interview so we can have a chat to find out more about you as a person. This may progress to an instore Assessment.
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 35,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 500 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
- A great communicator who’s always looking for ways you can help
- Friendly, calm and efficient – even on your busiest days
- Excited about the challenge of a varied and fast-paced job
- Flexible, supportive and always ready to go the extra mile
Our aim is to support all applicants during the application process and to provide reasonable adjustments when necessary and requested. If you would like to request support with your application due to any health condition, feel free to get in touch with us by sending an email to [email protected] and including 'Workplace Adjustments' in the subject line, or by calling us 0116 284 2612 and leave a voicemail.-->
- Recognition and rewards for doing a great job and achieving great results
- 25% off a huge selection of Next, Lipsy & Victoria's Secret products
- 10% off most partner brands & up to 15% off Branded Beauty
- 75% off a generous (optional) working wardrobe allowance to buy clothes to wear for work
- Early VIP access to sale stock
- Hot deals and exclusive offers from over 3,500 retailers through Perks at Work
- Access to fantastic discounts at our Staff Shops
- Sharesave scheme
- Access a 24/7 digital GP and other free health and wellbeing services
- Life assurance
- You can register for a discounted health plan for you and your family