Website Nexus Care Services - Care at home
This listing is about Nexus Care Services Care at home in Sutton Coldfield, England, United Kingdom
About the job
The role is more than just rota management, a successful Coordinator will demonstrate diligence, mindfulness, and attention to detail, show effective communication and be good at problem solving. You will manage our carer’s rotas and client’s requirements, call times, durations, and preferred days of care. You will oversee the day to day managing of the rota’s and work closely with our care manager who will support and guide you in your role. Identifying any risks, problems or queries to your line manager will form part of the role too. Our ideal candidate will have experience of working in fast paced environment.
- Manage and prepare carer’s availability and rotas on a daily and weekly basis.
- Manage our client’s requirements, preferences, and call times on a daily and weekly basis.
- Communicate effectively with our carers daily via phone ensuring ‘check in chats’ is completed.
- Work closely with the care manager on any concerns, risks, or queries with our client’s requirements.
- Consult daily with our clients checking in on their welfare and that all rota needs have been met.
- Stay up-to date with care packages changes of durations and timings.
- Ensure all rotas are completed daily and weekly and no call is left unfilled working 7-10 days in advance.
- Maintain an organised system of digital records via our care planner diary system.
- Collaborate with the recruitment team for updates on new carers coming through and collaborate with the care managers for new care package scheduling.
- Previous experience as an Administrator, Coordinator, or relevant role.
- Excellent computer, written and communication skills coupled with customer service and phone etiquette.
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot errors. Experience working in fast paced environment.
- Strong analytical and organisational attributes, working to deadlines.
- Ability to work with varying seniority levels, including staff, managers, and directors.
Hours – 0900-1700 (Monday-Friday).
Location – Sutton Coldfield.
Holiday – 28 days a year (including Bank Holidays) & Pension Enrolment.
Overtime opportunities available with additional on-call cover.
Development and progression opportunities with NVQ Level 3-5.
Company Laptop provided and working with a small close-knit family and friends team.
Company: Nexus Care Services – Care at home
Job Location: Sutton Coldfield, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org