Head of People and Culture, Finland in Nortal Espoo, Uusimaa, Finland
This job listing is about Nortal in Espoo, Uusimaa, Finland 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Do you dream of creating and leading a people strategy and culture while defining and developing an outstanding employee experience? Does a fast-paced environment, rapid growth and operating as a strategic level partner feel like a role you would relish? If so, we have just the opportunity for you!
We’re looking for an impactful and highly motivated Head of People and Culture in Finland to lead and grow our team of talented HR and recruiting professionals and help scale our hyper-growth company.
Nortal is a leading digital transformation company. We bring together world-class strategic consulting, software engineering, data, and design practices to create a meaningful impact for our customers. Having been digitalizing and transforming the public sector, healthcare, and business organizations for decades, we have just crossed the landmark of 1800+ employees globally and almost 200 in Finland.
Our projects have touched more than half a billion people’s lives worldwide. Nevertheless, we’re just getting started!
Reporting to the country CEO in Finland, you will be part of the country leadership team. As the Head of People and Culture, you will be responsible for developing and shaping the HR and People strategy that supports the company’s growth ambitions. You will be accountable for providing an exceptional employee experience that resonates with our people. You’ll partner with the business leaders locally and HR peers globally across the company to tailor programs to reflect goals and company values, attract top candidates, create a world-class employee experience and ensure the continual development of your team.
- Operating at a Senior HR Manager level accountable for the entire employee experience
- You bring solid experience from a fast-paced HR leadership position ideally from the technology or professional services industry
- Excellent in involving people and cooperating with others, you know how to lead change and sell ideas for different stakeholders in a human way.
- You enable a high-performance culture of teaming and collaboration both within the People and Culture team, but also across the whole company, ensuring continuous improvement in ways of working and employee experience and engagement.
- Your strategic approach and strong collaboration with internal teams including Marketing and Talent Acquisition will build a magnetic employer brand enabling us to attract the future skills and capabilities to deliver on our priorities and business growth.
- You have a sound knowledge of local Employee relations and HR compliance matters, particularly related to the IT service sector.
- Flexible style to adapt to hands-on ‘in the weeds’ activity to strategic thinking, as well as between people and business/analytical acumen
- As an active member of the global People and Culture team you will leverage and provide expertise to the group, countries, and capabilities to build the “One Nortal” vision.
Additionally You May Have
- Previous experience from within a scale up/start-up business
- Experience of working in international matrixed teams
What You Can Expect From Us
- Write your own success: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility so you can shape your own career. Our Nomad program means you can work from almost anywhere in the world!
- Continuous learning: you’ll get budgeted hours for developing your skills and support for gaining certificates.
- Inclusive culture: We’re committed to building a culture that empowers all of our people. Our culture is what makes us unique and extends beyond the day to day. You will be part of our community where teaming and team spirit are part of our DNA. You may even like to join one of our many activities such as forest walking or archery, to name a few!
Our comprehensive benefits support flexible working and career development, and covers holidays, health, and well-being, and more.
Are you now ready for a new challenge and have the skills, experience, and desire to be part of our growth journey?
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Espoo, Uusimaa, Finland
Application Deadline: N/A