Oasis Community Learning Jobs as Human Resources Administrator at London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
Website Oasis Community Learning
This Job Listing is about Oasis Community Learning in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly organised administrator who has experience of working within a human resources environment or a strong desire to start their career in Human Resources.
As a member of our People Directorate Operations team you will support with HR administration across the entire employee lifecycle for National Services and Academy Leadership staff.
Make your next career move to an organisation dedicated to transforming the lives of the communities that we serve!
About the role
Reporting into the People Directorate Operations Manager, you will ensure the accurate and timely processing of new starters and contractual changes by preparing contractual paperwork, updating the HR database (iTrent) and creating personnel files. As part of the role you will be responsible for the co-ordination of our job evaluation process.
You will be a team player who has a high attention to detail and a flexible can do attitude with good IT skills. In the role, you will be expected to provide a high level of customer service to employees and managers, responding to queries and requests generated via Peopledesk our call logging system.
This is an exciting time to join the organisation and work in an environment where you are valued and developed and are part of a strong and expanding team, whilst feeling the reward of seeing your work contribute to supporting disadvantaged communities and delivering exceptional education at the heart of the community.
To view the full responsibilities and selection criteria, please download the Job Description/Person Specification.
Could this be you? Make an application today!
Our offer to you
In return for your work we will offer you:
- A newly developed hybrid working model with a working pattern that combines on site and remote/home-based working
- Access to a Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to an employer funded cashplan healthcare scheme which also offers An online rewards portal, which includes exclusive member discounts, great deals and cashback on weekly food shopping, travel, restaurants, etc
- The opportunity to undertake an HR apprenticeship
- A supportive network and family of staff in a motivating and challenging working environment
- A secure pension scheme with defined benefits
- Access to staff wellbeing resources including free, telephone counselling service
- A generous annual leave allowance of 25 + 8 (Bank Holiday) days per year rising to 30 + 8 after 2 years of service
- Recognition of continuous service with Local Authorities and other Academy Trusts for various employment entitlements
- Opportunities to join staff networking groups
- The opportunity to see the difference your work is making to our communities
About Oasis Community Learning
Born of the Oasis global charity we are one of the largest multi-academy trusts in the UK, having grown from one academy in 2007 to 52 academies! Working in disadvantaged areas of England we aim to provide exceptional education at the heart of the community and offer support to those in need within the area. Our ethos is a core part of our everyday practice and something each of our staff champion daily; Equality, Inclusion, Healthy Relationships, Hope and Perseverance. We are also proud to be a Real Living Wage employer which broadly follows various national terms and conditions of employment (including STCPD, Burgundy and Green Book) and we recognise eight different trade unions.
Applying for this role
If you are interested in applying for the role, please complete your application, and equal opportunities forms and send them to [email protected] by no later 6th September 2022
If you have any further questions about the role please feel free to contact the Recruitment Team on [email protected] or to [email protected]
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO SAFER RECRUITMENT POLICIES, WE CANNOT ACCEPT CVS ALONE FOR THIS ROLE; YOU MUST COMPLETE A FULL APPLICATION.
Oasis is committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities it works in, and as such you must show a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours, which flow from the Oasis ethos. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.