Website OCS Group UK
This listing is about OCS Group UK in Bury St. Edmunds, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Working on varied cleaning tasks, as part of a friendly team.
Your main aim will be to carry out a range of cleaning activities including mopping, sweeping, dusting, emptying bins and cleaning wash rooms.
You Will Also
- Ensure that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
- Maintain Health and Safety standards at all times.
- Ensure equipment is cleaned, maintained and stored correctly
- Deal with any customer requests promptly and courteously
To Succeed In This Role You Will Need
- Good attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Education to at least National Level 1 e.g. GCSEs grades D-G
- Ability to work independently and use initiative, while being part of a team
- To be reliable and responsible with a flexible approach to work
- Cleaning experience is preferred but full training will be provided if necessary
- The ability to provide checkable references to cover the last three years.
What will you get in return?
- A pension scheme- to save for the future – eligibility rules apply
- Access to high street discounts
- Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme ‘OCS Stars’- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated ‘Impact’ Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support
Why join OCS Group Ltd?
OCS prides itself as a company with strong family values and we are passionate about hiring people who demonstrate the same.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS. If you share these Values, we want you to be part of our team.
OCS have a well-respected brand and our colleagues are empowered to be the best version of themselves. We offer job stability and are committed to developing our colleagues by offering more than just a job. We are a financially stable business who continues to be privately owned since its inception in 1900.
We reward those who demonstrate our values and since the launch of our OCS Star recognition scheme we have rewarded nearly 1,500 colleagues with monetary vouchers, certificates, and public recognition within the business.
We invest and support the growth of our people and are currently sponsoring over 310 colleagues who are enrolled in a variety of apprenticeship programmes, ranging from Level 3 qualifications in customer service to degree programmes in Leadership. If you want to develop you career, OCS is a great choice.
OCS offers the family feel of smaller organisations although large enough to offer so many opportunities. We recognise your efforts and contribution and show our appreciation through a variety of reward schemes which in turn results in our colleagues staying with OCS. Our business is the family you can choose, and our people stay for the friendships, opportunities, and career fulfilment we offer.
Company: OCS Group UK
Job Location: Bury St. Edmunds, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org