Office Administrator in Admirals Nicosia, Nicosia, Cyprus
This job listing is about Admirals in Nicosia, Nicosia, Cyprus 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Admirals is expanding and looking for a new hero to join our global team.
Office Administrator – we know you are out there!
Who we are?
Admirals is one of the world’s leading FinTech companies. When we started our business 20 years ago, we were among the first online trading providers, while today we have evolved into a financial hub, making personal finance transparent and accessible to everyone and everywhere. We are constantly expanding and diversifying our product offerings, and we are known as the quality market leader throughout the years. Today, Admirals consists of a team of over 400 professionals located in 18 offices worldwide, making us a truly global organization.
Why you should become an Admiral?
- Equality and professional development – as an employer, Admirals believes in a balanced approach towards employee rights and gender equality. We care about your success and development and offer numerous training programs and benefits to enhance your skills and advance your careers.
- Global support to the team – our experience in numerous geographical regions enables us to nurture you with progressive policies that respect the value of individual and group cultures. We aim to provide an efficient infrastructure and responsive organization to support you in your daily work-related challenges.
- Our values – we value creativity, innovation, and the power of teamwork that we all bring to the table.
Your daily activities as Office Administrator:
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies;
- Overseeing general office maintenance which includes supplies, equipment, cleaning, repairs, security etc.;
- Maintaining office front desk, greeting visitors, answering phone calls, mailing, proceeding invoices, scheduling meetings and appointments;
- Providing general support to co-workers and visitors and handling internal communication;
- Managing relationships with office vendors and service providers;
- Managing business trips and employee relocations;
- Actively participating in local and global events planning and preparations;
- Assisting the global HR& Administration team with ad-hoc requests.
You are best for this role if you are/have:
- Experience as a Secretary or Office Administrator in a fast-paced office environment;
- Excellent written and verbal English and Greek language skills;
- Solid knowledge of MS Office;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Pleasant and friendly character with a helpful and proactive attitude;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Detail oriented and ability to work without supervision;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects;
- Ability to handle confidential information;
- Excellent time management skills;
We are glad to offer:
- Meaningful and impactful role within a regulated global financial company – we are among TOP-20 biggest brokers in the world.
- Amazing personal growth experience – paid external trainings, professional literature, e-courses.
- Professional and personal development in a very dynamic and multicultural environment.
If you are ready to take on new challenges and join our amazing team, send us your CV.
We’ll be happy to see you in our team!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nicosia, Nicosia, Cyprus
Application Deadline: N/A