Business Administrator 1 – 20031296 in Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction ODRC Caldwell, OH
Website Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction ODRC
This job listing is about Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction ODRC in Caldwell, OH 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Who We Are…
Guided by a single mission “To reduce recidivism among those we touch,” the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction believes that everyone is capable of positive change. Our staff embrace these core values and serves as role models for pro-social behavior conveying an attitude of dignity and respect in the treatment of others.
What We Do…
The Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction has been tasked with front line crime reduction through rehabilitative treatment and programming efforts provided in a safe, secure and humane correctional environment and effective community supervision. Our goal is to protect the public through helping individuals turn away from crime and become productive, contributing members of our communities, ensuring a safer Ohio for all Ohioans now and in the future.
To learn more about our agency, please visit our website at www.drc.ohio.gov
Are You Ready?
We are thrilled to see that you are interested in beginning your career with the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction! Without a doubt, this will be the most rewarding and meaningful work you’ll ever find with a work family that is second to none!
The Job Opportunity and Duties…
- Assists in the fiscal operations of the Business and Cashier’s offices in managing budgets for support services.
- Compiles cost records to be utilized to assist with monitoring budgetary detail.
- Assists in writing statistical and/or analytical reports of proposals and programs to be used by the Managing Officer in determining cost and feasibility of program.
- Provides assistance with purchasing and expenditures to ensure that procurement laws, payments, and policies are met for all fiscal transactions including financial transactions for non-appropriated, external or local funds.
- Supervises, trains and evaluates assigned staff.
- Prepares and completes performance evaluations of direct reports.
- Assists the Business Administrator 3 in implementing policies and procedures as governed by DRC Operation Support Center, Ohio Shared Services, Department of Administrative Services, Office of Procurement Services, State Accounting, Office of Budget and Management and/or other government officials.
- Communicates with and serves as liaison with suppliers, service providers, internal and external customers to follow-up on purchase orders, invoices, vouchers, credits, billings and quotes/bids.
- Acts in absence of the Business Administrator 3, when assigned.
- Serves on institution committees as applicable.
12 mos. exp. as Business Services Officer, 63311. -Or completion of undergraduate core coursework in accounting or business management; 12 mos. exp. in accounting or business management. -Or 3 yrs. trg. or 3 yrs. exp. in accounting & auditing or business management. -Or equivalent of Minimum Class Qualifications for Employment noted above.
United States of America-OHIO-Noble County-Caldwell
Noble Correctional Institute
Rehabilitation & Correction – Noble Correctional Institution
Bargaining Unit / Exempt
Dec 13, 2022, 11:59:00 PM
Accounting and Finance
Agency Contact Name
Agency Contact Information
Company: Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction ODRC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Caldwell, OH
Application Deadline: N/A