This job listing is about Bunge in Kyiv Metropolitan Area 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Are you willing to consolidate your career in Logistics in one of the biggest companies in agri and food business? Looking to make a difference in one of the most stable industries at the time being – you probably have heard about our local brand of oil, Oleina? How about applying for our Oil Export Logistics and Execution Specialist role, based in Kiev?
Read the vacancy below and learn more about it!
What You Will Be Doing As An Oil Export and Logistics and Execution Specialist
The Oil Export Logistics and Execution Specialist is responsible for the control, analysis and coordination of administrative and logistics processes, communication with Suppliers/Buyers and execution of the contracts.
This will be done through the following activities:
- Handling execution of multiple accounts (suppliers & buyers of seeds and grains)
- Communication and agreement on the barges logistic plans to Poland and Romania
- Preparation of purchase and export contracts and all supporting add agreements based on company drafts
- Perform SAP and non-SAP administration.
- Maintaining accuracy of issued payment documents, transferring invoices for payment
- Ensuring the signing process of Acts of Goods transfer and Reconciliation Acts
- Management of document flow
- Monthly closure procedures and Stock insurance of Bunge SA commodity
The position will be based in Kiev and part of a team of 19 people. It will report to our Logistics Manager, also located in Kiev. The role is fully remote for the time being, but candidates from Kiev are preferred.
What do we expect from our Oil Export Logistics And Execution Specialist?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position in grain, seeds logistics & execution
- Proficiency in English and Ukrainian is required
- Experience / knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Communication and analytical skills
- Ability to establish business contacts
Please submit your application as English version!
What can you expect from Bunge?
- A competitive salary and medical services subscription
- Work within an experienced team
- The freedom to have an impactful contribution to the business
We Are Bunge
Bunge is a global agribusiness with one mission – we connect farmers to consumers to deliver essential food, feed and fuel to the world. We have unmatched global scale and deeply rooted relationships which allow us to bring innovative ingredients and knowledge to some of the world’s biggest brands – many of which are likely in your home right now.
We know that to achieve our mission and deliver the best results to our customers, each other and the world we need to work together – so we hire talented people who are passionate, bold and driven to work as One Bunge. This dedication is deeply embedded in our culture and reflected in the way we work.
Every day our people exemplify these values, which represent Bunge at its core:
Act as One Team by fostering inclusion, collaboration and respect
Drive for Excellence by being agile, innovative and efficient
Do What’s Right by acting safely, ethically and sustainably
If this sounds like you, join us! We value and invest in people who believe in our purpose and are excited to live it every day – people who are #ProudtoBeBunge
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kyiv Metropolitan Area
Application Deadline: N/A