Website One on One
This job listing is about One on One in New Kingston, Saint Andrew, Jamaica 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
This is a remote position.
One on One is the Caribbean’s leading education technology provider, trusted by governments, enterprises, and individuals to educate, upskill, and train through our award-winning Learning Management System (LMS) and e-course offerings.
About The Role
One on One Educational Services is looking for a qualified sales development representative (SDR) who will find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with prospects, the ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success.
Outbound prospecting: The SDR uncovers & develops new business opportunities via outbound cold calling into targeted accounts by working strategically with an assigned Sales team of field-based Account Executives, articulating business value through persona-based research, storytelling, social selling, etc.
Inbound lead development: This role is responsible for qualifying and developing new business leads that come from partner and customer engagement across our campaigns and digital events to generate Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs).
Opportunity progression: SDRs will be assigned opportunities to progress working as part of a ‘win-team’ with an Account Executive. Activities include re-engagement to understand any blockers, changes in the buying team or decision-making process, change in organizational priorities, as well as nurturing additional relationships to move the opportunity forward.
What will you do on a daily basis?
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs.
- Generate leads and new business opportunities to fuel the pipeline for our Account Executives.
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle.
- Drive outbound prospecting campaigns (Zoho CRM, call and email). Your day-to-day job will be developing a rapport with contacts in an effort to understand where the prospect is in the buying cycle. Working with our sales team, you’ll ensure that the leads provided are properly qualified and will progress through the sales funnel.
- Research and develop our Target Accounts.
- Manage, track, and report on all sales activities and results using Zoho CRM.
- Work closely with sales management to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business.
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified. opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects.
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to sales teams.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach.
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results.
Who are you?
You Are Someone Who Has
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or any other related field.
- Previous experience in B2B sales (1-3 years) preferred.
- Proficiency with Zoho CRM preferred.
- A successful track record of new business prospecting and new business sales.
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- A strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization.
- Strong communication skills via phone and email.
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotes – Preferred.
- High competency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Company: One on One
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Kingston, Saint Andrew, Jamaica
Application Deadline: N/A