Website URBAN REVIVO
This job listing is about URBAN REVIVO in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Due to expansion on our wholesale team, we are hiring a newly created role business development manager to take over Europe market online wholesale business. To excel in this role, you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customer (ASOS) while attracting new ones.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Develop and control the sales of your account base within the region in line with the Urban Revivo brand shaping guidelines
- Prepare and implement the seasonal product forecasts for own accounts and the region
- Partner with the marketing teams to ensure strategic marketing requirements are implemented effectively, in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain productive, effective and professional relationships with internal and external partners
Who You Are:
- A great communication with internal and external partners across the business
- A creative thinker and great collaborator
- Ability to own multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent team working and interpersonal skills
- Adapts well to change and manages time well
- You have great commercial acumen
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- 3-5 years of work experience in business development of wholesale apparel industry, selling to multi-door retailers
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- ·A great understanding and passion for the apparel/accessories industry
Who We are:
Founded in 2006, URBAN REVIVO(UR), is a trend-led premium brand, endeavoring to improve people’s quality of life through fashion, and striving to become the world’s largest fashion retailer as well as China’s first fashion brand with increasing global presence.
Our international official online-shopping website is attached here for your reference:
Company: URBAN REVIVO
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A