Operations Administrator in Ocorian Quatre Bornes, Plaines Wilhems District, Mauritius
This job listing is about Ocorian in Quatre Bornes, Plaines Wilhems District, Mauritius 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Ocorian is a global leader in corporate and fiduciary services, fund administration and capital markets. Wherever our clients hold financial interests, or however they are structured, we provide compliant, tailored solutions that are individual to their needs.
We manage over 17,000 structures for 8000+ clients with a global footprint operating from 18 locations. Our scale offers all our people great opportunities to develop their knowledge and skills and to progress their careers.
The post holder will provide support and assistance to the Client Administration Teams in connection with the professional services provided by Ocorian Group (“Ocorian”).
The post holder will be expected to provide a professional, accurate and efficient service to ensure the needs of Ocorian are met and comply with internal controls and external regulations.
- Working hours 7.30am to 3.30pm to service Hong Kong time zone
- To accurately input data into the systems, cross referencing different sources of data.
- To assist in the maintaining of and securing of data integrity.
- To support data mapping and migration when needed.
- To accurately interpret corporate structure charts, process workflows in accordance with internal procedures and policies.
- To undertake Client Due Diligence screening on multiple platforms.
- To maintain awareness of jurisdictional regulations to ensure requirements are met.
- To identify missing data points and issues subject to the outcome of the workflows.
- To liaise with internal employees at all levels to gauge a response to queriesesponses with a view to gaining further clarity on issues.
- To queriesesponses with a view to gaining further clarity on issues.
- To adhere to internal policies and procedures.
- Any ad hoc duties as may be required.
- Experience of financial services is desirable, preferably from a trust and company background.
- An ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-changing environment.
- Excellent, accurate data input skills.
- An ability to multitask
- An ability to pick up new IT systems quickly.
- Very good attention to detail with efficiency and accuracy.
- A good team player and able to work in a collaborative manner.
- A questioning mind and be comfortable to ask questions if unsure.
- Accuracy/attention to detail.
- The ability to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels.
- An affinity for IT and an ability to work on multiple systems simultaneously
- Friendly and enthusiastic.
- Awareness of the importance of confidentiality.
- Self-discipline and ability maintain accuracy and completeness on every task
- Change Mindset.
All our staff seeks to embody our core values that underpin everything that we do and that reflect the skills and behaviors we all need to be successful. These are:
- We are AMBITIOUS – We think and act globally, seizing every opportunity to support our clients and staff – wherever in the world they may be.
- We are AGILE – Our independence from any financial institution gives us the flexibility and freedom to keep things simple, efficient, and effective.
- We are COLLABORATIVE – We take the time to understand our clients’ needs so that we can deliver personalized solutions every time.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Quatre Bornes, Plaines Wilhems District, Mauritius
Application Deadline: N/A