Senior Project Manager in Orange Business Services Mauritius Ltd Quatre Bornes, Plaines Wilhems District, Maurice
Website Orange Business Services Mauritius Ltd
This job listing is about Orange Business Services Mauritius Ltd in Quatre Bornes, Plaines Wilhems District, Maurice 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
About the role
The role of senior project manager will be to enable the OBS teams & business leaders to manage projects on various process improvement methodologies/industry standards (ISO 2000-1, ISO 9001, ISO 27 001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISAE and SOC2) leading to operational efficiency. This person will be responsible for conducting internal audits against the mentioned standards and regulations and to prepare the organization for and assist with organization and execution of external audits (ISO, ISAE3402, and SOC2).
Key Result Areas:
Act as a Certification and Audit SPOC in IOO for all associated activities and beyond, where responsibilities are distributed across multiple folds as follow:
- Co-jointly with central team Conduct scheduled internal ISO audits as lead auditor / secondary auditor globally for ISO 20K/ISO 9K/27K /14K and 45K as per Certification program.
- Train employees on (ISO 20K/9K/27K, SOC, best practices) and other standards where applicable.
- Ensure Quality Management, effective corrective action techniques are deployed where required. Share experience on best practice with the teams to assure proper governance.
- Coordinate and accompany External ISO Audit as defined within Certification Program
- Respond and conduct Internal customers audit on required ISO Standards as needed.
- Contribute to Program reference documentation maintenance.
- Act as Entity Audit leader responsible for the coordination and follow up with Control owners on reviewing and updating of entity control list to assure educate audit preparation and compliance
- Liaison with OBS Global Program Manager on overall scope planning and content of the program and customer impact.
- Coordination and communication with different Internal Stakeholders as well as External auditors for the ISAE and SOC audit as required for audited scope/perimeter.
- Ensure, in collaboration CS&O management and OBS GPM, adequate budgeting and resource.
Consultation and Transversal management:
Within the road of compliance governance for main scope projects but not limited to (ISO 20K/9K/27K/14K and 45K, ISAE3402, SOC2 etc. …)
- Provide guidance on overall improvement strategies and appropriate reporting through the project tracking system and management/project reviews
- Assist business leaders to align business process as needed.
- Assist in the identification improvement projects from different operating units, assess impact on systems, tools, interfaces, business interlocks and processes, procedures and working instructions and define project focused on the business priorities clearly stating the benefits.
- On project basis, study and analyze the current situation in the operational model and help the various stakeholders being the SME (in alignment with ISO and SOC standards) to move to the future operational model.
- Integrating project work with Knowledge Management concepts and principles.
- Also, assure maximizing the synergies between these major certification Standards audits/Programs (i.e., interlock the ISO 20K aspects in ISO 27K, ISAE3402 and SOC2 projects and audits
- Ensure a project plan is followed and maintained and manage project execution.
Work co-jointly with the Central Quality Team and act as interface with the Global Process leaders, Local IOO Management and Operational stakeholders to implement best practices on various projects
- Education of standard degree in a business or technical discipline: Electronics & telecommunication Engineer
- Relevant Experience
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in the Operations, Process Improvement or Project Management, minimum of 2 successful contribution to ISO and/or SOC2 Certification(s).
- Highly developed Leadership skills, specifically to be Business Manager, Relationship Builder, Innovator and Competence Developer.
- Highly developed knowledge and skill in Negotiation and Communication skills (Presentation, Interpersonal, Influencing)
- Fluent English is required as the basis of communication in multiple countries. Ability to work in a virtual matrix team environment.) French speaker is a PLUS.
- Ability to identify problems and work to resolution as required. Ability to embrace methodology and find improved ways of doing things.
- Expert in ISO and/or SOC2 standards: (the job is an acknowledged authority in the implementation/auditing of ISO standards)
- Highly developed knowledge of ISO Standards: Lead auditor for: ISO/IEC 200001, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO /IEC 9001, ISO/IEC 14001, ISO/IEC 45001 (is a plus)
- Knowledge in ISAE3402, SOC2
- Expertise in Project management
- Communicates effectively with all levels of management including senior levels.
- Excellent knowledge of the OBS organization, products, services, processes is a plus
- The Job requires a good knowledge of how it contributes to the goals of the Division.
- Expected to work independently with minimal supervision
Agility, Flexibility & Innovation
Prioritization & Balance
Team working & Networking
Knowledge & Development
Leadership & Matrix Management
Customer Service Orientation
Operational & Financial Excellence
Company: Orange Business Services Mauritius Ltd
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Quatre Bornes, Plaines Wilhems District, Maurice
Application Deadline: N/A