Oxford Royale Academy Jobs as Summer Recruitment Coordinator at Oxford,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
Website Oxford Royale Academy
This Job Listing is about Oxford Royale Academy in Oxford,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Job Title: Summer Recruitment Coordinator
Contract type: Temporary
Start date: December
End date: September 1st
The Recruitment Coordinator will work as a part of a team driving the recruitment campaign for over 500 temporary summer staff. They will play a key role in the preparation of our summer programmes across Oxford, Cambridge, London.
The recruitment team are responsible for the identification and selection of the summer staff who work across our summer school locations comprising of teachers, activity leaders and mentors and management and administrators. They will be responsible for closely managing all vacancies and applications, reporting on progress internally and providing candidates with information and updates at each stage of the recruitment process.
- Advertise vacancies in a timely and professional manner, utilising a variety of job sites and internal database of candidates
- Search for, screen and match candidates for suitability and eligibility
- Act as the main point of contact for candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Schedule and attend interviews as required
- Maintain the vacancy tracking documents and produce internal reports
- Meet the set recruitment targets
- Obtain all relevant documentation prior to recruitment, obtaining references, arrangement of DBS reports etc.
- Support the onboarding and offboarding process for summer staff
- Promote and encourage feedback from candidates and help drive continuous improvement
- General administrative responsibilities as required
- Working hours will be 40 hours per week.
- During June, which is our peak pre summer preparation period we expect our teams to be available for weekend work in order to ensure that we have a full team of staff ready for the summer programmes.
- Based at our head office in St Catherine’s College, Oxford.
- 32 days of holiday per year (inclusive of public and bank holidays).
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Laptop and WFH hardware provided
- Christmas and Summer Parties
- Regular Staff Social Events
- Opportunity for Career Mentoring and Progression
- Excellent communication skills
- Administrative experience
- Proactive approach to work
- Ability to prioritise a varied and challenging workload
- Excellent time-management skills
- Strong work ethic
- Confident, articulate and professional telephone/video conference manner
- Good IT skills
- Well organised