Website Page Personnel
This listing is about Page Personnel in Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
About the job
- Monday to Friday Opportunity 8.00am-5.00pm |Career Progression within 12 months
About Our Client
My client is a leading furniture retailer. Their has been rapid expansion for the business, who are setting their sites on a new EU site opening in the not so distant future. They have recently expanded to a new site, with plans to expand again, coming soon.
As a Warehouse/Stock Controller you will report directly into the Warehouse Manager. The role will be based in Hinckley and have overall site responsibility for the following aspects.
- Review stock on hold and monitor status to maintain product availability.
- Producing KPI reports around daily stock management
- Forecasting with the Stock Management team to ensure no overstocking or under-stocking.
- Tracking customer shipments via warehouse and logistics providers
- Ensure all products are delivered OTIF (on time in full) to customers.
- Conduct stock counts and report on adjustments, overage and short-dated stock.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Warehouse/Stock Controller Will Have a Strong Background In Inventory Management, Production Planner And/or Warehousing Logistics, Along With The Following
- 1+ years experience in a Stock Controller, Inventory or Production Planning based role, within a Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background.
- Commutable to the Sheffield area.
- Experience producing KPI (key performance indicator) reports
- Experience with WMS and SAP systems would be advantageous.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills – (Microsoft Excel would be beneficial)
- Ability to work Mon-Fri – 8am-5.00pm
The successful candidate may have worked within a Warehouse Senior Team Lead, Warehouse Team Leader, Warehouse Supervisor, Warehouse or Inventory Supervisor or Stock Supervisor previsally
What’s on Offer
- Generous Company Benefits
- Defined progression pathway
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Onsite Parking
Contact: Aimee Sims
Quote job ref: JN-112021-4511107
Company: Page Personnel
Job Location: Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org