Website Page Personnel
This listing is about Page Personnel in Lutterworth, England, United Kingdom
About the job
- Monday to Friday 17:00 – 03:00 Shifts|Rapidly growing 3rd Party Logistics business in Lutterworth
About Our Client
Page Personnel Logistics has exclusively partnered with a leading 3PL firm in their search for a Warehouse Shift Manager based one of their National Distribution Centre’s operating across a PM weekday shift pattern in Lutterworth.
On a daily basis the successful Warehouse Shift Manager will report into the Operations Manager / General Manager, leading a team of 3 Supervisors, team leaders and 20+ warehouse operatives. You will also have responsibility for the following areas:
- Daily management of across small-medium size warehouse
- Managing costs and performance of the shift
- Lead and engage a team to drive excellent customer service
- Effective management of performance, conduct, absence, engagement and training and development of team members, holding people accountable to agreed departmental and company standards.
- Monitor KPI’s, identify and communicate associated actions and highlight areas for improvement such as:
- Basis managerial responsibility such as Return to works, appraisals, absence management
- Joint responsibility for continuous improvement within the warehouse – 5S
- Responsible for all health & safety across site and promoting a safe atmosphere in which to work.
Warehouse Shift Manager hours of works for this role will be (or similar):
Monday to Friday 17:00 – 03:00 Shifts
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Warehouse Shift Manager position will have the following skills and experiences:
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background
- Have managed 20+ people and 2+ team leaders previously in a Warehouse / Distribution environment.
- Have 3+ years people management experience.
- Have worked within an eCommerce / Fast paced / demanding environment previously.
- IOSH certified (desirable – at least an understanding or examples of being able to increase workplace efficiency and manage risk and resources)
- An understanding of 5S / Lean / Six Sigma would be advantageous but not essential.
- Be open to Continuous Improvement and Change Management ideas in an ever-changing business unit.
- Have a proven track record in people management, people development and performance management with tangible examples.
- Be commutable to Lutterworth (Leicester, Rugby, Hinckley, Coventry)
The successful candidate may have worked within a Warehouse Senior Team Lead, Warehouse Team Leader, Warehouse Supervisor, Shift Manager role previously.
What’s On Offer
- Salary – £28,000 to £30,000
- Company Holiday scheme
- Company Pension scheme
- Plus additional company benefits
Contact: Mark Smith
Quote job ref: JN-082021-3563321
Company: Page Personnel
Job Location: Lutterworth, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org