This listing is about Pandora in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
We are currently seeking an organised, pro-active and driven Assistant Manager to join the team in our store. If you thrive on taking the lead on retail operations, inspiring a high performing team to beat their targets and provide a world-class service, then we’d love to have you join us.
This is a full time role, working 40 hours a week on a rotational shift basis.
The Assistant Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operational running of the store.
You will report to the Store Manager, who is responsible for the stores overall commercial success. You will be their biggest support, and be responsible for running the operational aspects of a high-performing store.
At PANDORA we are guided by four values:
We dream, are visionary and go beyond the obvious. We dare to pursue bold ambitions with courage and speed. We care deeply about each other, our customers and the planet we all share. Every day we strive to be a fulfilling workplace, where each of us can thrive and contribute, where talents can grow, and we deliver on our promises to colleagues, customers, partners and stakeholders.
We are all ambassadors for our brand, and together we make up the Pandora community.
- Along with the Store Manager, you will also be responsible for supporting, coaching and motivating the in-store team to achieve the stores targets, identifying and maximising on opportunities, whilst setting the example in exemplary PANDORA customer service.
- You will have a retail operations focus in store. This includes stock control, store procedures, organising teams around the store to optimise sales, managing store security, team rotas and tracking the teams sales performance.
- You will be responsible for the successful running and trading of the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
- You will be expected to have a strong retail floor presence, managing teams presence around the store and influencing the sales space, so enjoying this environment is vital.
- You will be trained thoroughly in our hand-crafted luxury product to become a PANDORA product expert. You will nurture and develop the store team, to unlock their full potential and support their development.
The ideal candidate will be a highly capable leader who will confidently support their team to provide an unforgettable PANDORA in-store experience.
Our store teams are the ambassadors of the PANDORA brand. Prior experience with a leading brand or luxury retailer is preferred. If you are a senior Supervisor, or current Assistant Manager looking for their next challenge then this could be the opportunity for you. We look for people who demonstrate the ability to apply our company core values of Pride, Passion and Performance in their role.
An ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in driving sales and profitability in store
- Strong communication skills, in order to establish and coach a high performance team
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible to changing business needs
- A positive, can-do attitude with a contagious enthusiasm for PANDORA product and core values
- A well presented appearance with a taste for luxury and a passion for retail
We are the largest Jewellery brand in the world and our people are an integral part of our success. Our commitment to unforgettable career progression is just the start. We offer a competitive rewards package that is second to none including:
- A highly competitive pay rate and bonus package
- Generous 55% employee discount on all PANDORA product
- Winniperks – Our online discount and benefits platform
- Parties and incentives throughout the year
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the relevant skills – Please click Apply to submit your application
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com